CLEMONSTWAIN
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for Deep Blue Sea 2

[Post New]by CLEMONSTWAIN on Aug 2, 10 8:49 AM
Enjoyed this one through ALL 220 levels.
WHEW!!!
When I wanted to just relax, this was the game for me.

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Aug 3, 10 10:06 PM
I just finished the entire game including the bonus levels with all gold medals the first time through on the timed mode. It took me several days, but I have enjoyed it. The next time through I will be trying to beat my previous score. I was able to max out the experience level on each of the divers. I made heavy use of the Naval Museum hidden object scene to accumulate the power-ups. I didn't like the other two hidden object scenes - they scrolled sideways and I had a harder time finding the objects. I also had a harder time figuring out what I was looking for. To avoid getting seasick with the scrolling, I found everything in the one half that I could and then shifted to the other half. Occasionally, I would still have to move back and forth, but that made it easier on my eyes.

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Apr 10, 11 5:28 PM
Hi all, Once more I bought this game last year and didn't comment on it then, for some obscure reason! I absolutely adored it. Found the play compulsive and addictively stayed up all hours of the night playing! (shame on me!)
Towards the end of the game some 'glitches' came up but I carried on anyhow.
I must check to see if there is an update for the game. I will be keeping this one though and will replay it again (and no doubt again & again.....)
Love to all, Pat_ric_ia x

yelwbkrd35
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by yelwbkrd35 on May 28, 11 10:23 AM
My Absolute favorite match3 game yet. long game play .... terrific music, graphics, challenges, different modes timed and untimed all around relaxing game and allot of fun

[Post New]by ffuryy50 on Jul 13, 12 5:32 PM
I reviewed this game at 3 stars after playing it for one hour -- which is what I think most of the other reviewers must have done as well. The average review score on this game is far, far too low.... and I only gave it three stars. Now, after playing it longer, I discovered the game deserves SO much better than that.... I would actually give it 4 to 4.5 stars now.

Deep Blue Sea 2 provides hours (and I do mean HOURS) of gameplay.... it gets more challenging as it goes, but never frustratingly so. There are over 200 levels to this game.... And you can replay them to get gold or better your score...

The hidden object portion of the game CONSTANTLY changes.... Every time you do it, things which were one place before have been moved elsewhere.... I played these scenes often to get nice power-ups for use on the M3 portion of the game....

I highly recommend this game for a nice break between the puzzle/adventure games.... especially if you need to wind down after work or something....

I wish I could revise my original review, but I cannot.... So I came here to let others know to give this game a good look before dismissing it.... It is well worth the price and a good, fun, relaxing game that provides hours of play....

Edited on 07/13/2012 at 5:37:35 PM PST

LuckyLin1
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Tool Belt--Re:Your Comments and Review for Deep Blue Sea 2

[Post New]by LuckyLin1 on Feb 4, 13 7:40 AM
Would appreciate some help--I've been playing this game and buying power ups. When I try to put them in the tool belt, it takes one item and if I try to put another one in, it replaces the first one. My understanding is that I go to Island shop, purchase what I need, then go to next level / equipment, drag each item I want to use for this level to the circle on left top--Is that the tool belt? Also, I read here where one player said you buy toolbelts that hold more in the first Equipment shop. I only have seen one shop. That shop doesn't offer toolbelts. I realize that a person will have a toolbelt that only holds a certain # of items and that # will increase as one levels up. But right now I don't know where to get toolbelt or how to know how many powerups it will hold. I would so appreciate help=tyvm. belinda

Swtmb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
426 Posts

[Post New]by Swtmb on Jul 3, 13 5:58 PM
This is one of my favorite match three games, challenging, but not frustrating. Some finding hidden objects. Give it a try!

Go to: