Syrenia
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ forum

[Post New]by Syrenia on Dec 20, 15 1:11 PM
Has anyone gotten this to work properly on Windows 10?

bfgBellerophon
7,517 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 21, 15 12:13 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with this particular game.

If you are running Windows 10, it is recommended to ensure that you have the most current version available. Please see the following steps to update Windows 10:

1.Open the Start menu and select Settings
2.Select Updates and Security and then Windows Update
3.Make sure that the check box for Check online for updates from Windows Update is selected and then click on Check for Updates
4.Make sure to download and install all critical updates. Once the updates are complete, restart your computer and try downloading or playing your game again

With players that are experiencing error codes, please see the following help article to search for that specific code:

Error Codes in Big Fish Games App

If you find that you are still having issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by lisasmorm on Dec 31, 15 4:15 PM
My apologies if I'm doing this incorrectly -- it's my first time. I had this game a while, but am just getting to play it in preparation for the new ones.

I am nearing the end, I think, and have found the railway car, searched the trestle and have the putty knife. Now I need a screwdriver to open the panel to add fuel. I have no screwdriver and have gone way back and can't find where I would have gotten one. Can you help?

hidnseekr
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by hidnseekr on Jan 2, 16 3:45 PM
UPDATE PLEASE!!!!

I loved this game since it first came out, but in the old days, there was no "skip" or "hint". Also there are too many hos's and are hard to see.
I keep restarting it but am having a hard time finding things.

Maybe whoever made it in the first place could update it with skips and hints and less hos's. Leave everything else. It's a great game. Stayed #1 for several years I think.
Always love those long puzzles with the flies, etc.

Even the first Ravenhearst would be great updated.

[Post New]by tickledpuppy on Jan 6, 16 2:10 PM
I'm stuck, but like to get tidbits and occasional hints... so is there a "walkthru" for this game?? There is some reference to one in the forums, but I can't find a link to it. Let me know! Thanks.

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,991 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Jan 13, 16 10:15 AM
lisasmorm wrote:My apologies if I'm doing this incorrectly -- it's my first time. I had this game a while, but am just getting to play it in preparation for the new ones.

I am nearing the end, I think, and have found the railway car, searched the trestle and have the putty knife. Now I need a screwdriver to open the panel to add fuel. I have no screwdriver and have gone way back and can't find where I would have gotten one. Can you help?

Hi lisasmorm
I'm not sure but I think you get the screwdriver in an hidden object scene
Walk around in the game (on previous scenes) maybe you'll find one to play
And if I'm wrong, I do apologize .....
I played it in december and already forgot where it is

[Post New]by vitalenergy on Feb 11, 16 8:56 PM
I don't know what to do with the gasoline and funnel. Would someone be willing to hep me please ?

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Robemley on Feb 13, 16 2:59 AM

Edited on 06/01/2016 at 5:49:18 PM PST

[Post New]by elenhism on Feb 16, 16 7:43 AM
good evening, i have a problem...i downloaded a free trial yesterday and everything seemed to be fine.today i tried to download the hole game for free and i did it.but now it doesn't load.i unistalled it and trying to reinstall now but it doesn't do anything at all.what should i do?i really like this game and i want to play..thanks a lot

[Post New]by moviem2 on May 1, 16 11:05 PM

Edited on 06/01/2016 at 5:48:46 PM PST

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,067 Posts

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by thistle809 on May 28, 16 3:37 AM

Edited on 06/02/2016 at 8:13:47 AM PST

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,067 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on May 28, 16 3:45 AM

Edited on 06/02/2016 at 8:13:24 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by yadiradohirty on Jun 1, 16 2:58 AM

Edited on 06/01/2016 at 5:45:59 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
2,351 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jun 2, 16 8:19 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Forum Moderation Team completely understands the frustration that spam in the forums can cause. However, I do want to post a quick reminder of the Forum Rules for us all to keep in mind when posting. Specifically:

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

At this time, the Forum Moderation Team must work each day to manually delete all spam posts and ban the spammers, and due to the number of forums, some posts may remain for longer than we would like. In order to streamline the removal process, we ask that people please not discuss or reply to any spam posts that may be present. Instead, if you see a lingering spam post that may have been overlooked, we encourage contacting a Moderator directly. We're always happy to help, and can review the post in question and take any necessary actions.

If anyone would like more information about the presence of spam in the forums, I recommend taking a look at the announcement I've included below:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - August 12, 2015

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Lopezsmith on Jun 3, 16 10:10 PM

Edited on 06/23/2016 at 8:31:25 AM PST

[Post New]by HolidayLady on Jun 10, 16 3:03 PM
i need to know how to open the doors near the school and finding the r button fot the type writer and operating the phone in the brats room. and help finding the skeleton key to open the door in the elevator.

[Post New]by condorcandi on Jun 12, 16 10:29 PM
The skeleton key shows up just before you need to use it. I'm afraid I don't remember where exactly.

The r button will show up in an HOS in the toy store, the one with the creepy dolls. You don't find that until just before you need to use it, too.

If you mean the doors to the cellar to the left of the school it's a randomized pattern on the stove top. You need the potholder to turn the temperature to the number scratched on the door, then note the pattern of the circles.

The phone number is randomized and on the back of a poster in the kids' closet.

Edited on 06/12/2016 at 10:31:06 PM PST

[Post New]by pistonengine on Jun 18, 16 8:26 PM
I'm stuck on the HO game at the cottage in the beginning. I can't unlock the combination lock. It says that I've seen the code somewhere else, but I don't remember it. The walkthrough doesn't help at all. What's the numerical combination?

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by LuisGraves on Jul 1, 16 10:47 PM

Edited on 07/02/2016 at 11:13:40 AM PST

[Post New]by LuisGraves on Jul 1, 16 10:49 PM

Edited on 07/02/2016 at 11:13:50 AM PST

Go to: