Welcome to Dracula Origin forum

Re:Welcome to Dracula Origin forum

[Post New]by macd52 on Mar 23, 10 8:50 PM
Ok,here goes,"It's me again, I'm ashamed to say I've been working on this game for a while, at first couldn't figure out how to save always had to start over from the beginning.I couldn't get pass the map I would lose the pencil.Finally made it to the cemetary and left the scone behind so couldn't see behind the stone although I cheated to find out where the puzzles were with the angels.Then I got a new laptop and tried to bring my games over and lost my saved place and I'm back in the map room without the pencil.This would be an awesome game[my first],if I knew more PC tech stuff.Is there a way to get the pencil back or past the map room with out starting over from the beginning?Can anyone help?I'm doing better with some other games just diff.here.Thank you.Love the graphics and the generous people.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Mar 24, 10 4:13 AM
The pencil is on a trigger. You have four newspaper articles to read before it appears.

[Post New]by frogpond on Apr 6, 10 6:41 AM
I am stuck in Turk's house. I have picked up everything, but it is saying I still have more to examine. What am I missing? Or is this a GLITCH? I have the black sphinx, hieroglyphs of the black sphinx, axe, pyramid, torn hieroglyphs, gold powder, key, and 2 letters. Is there something else I should do?

jail1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

already stuck!!!

[Post New]by jail1 on Apr 18, 10 1:36 PM
Lisounette1 wrote:Gone through Mina's lounge, can't get out. Am I right in assuming that you have to draw something correctly on the map to be able to move on?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

already stuck!!!

[Post New]by prpldva on Apr 22, 10 10:59 AM
jail1 wrote:
Lisounette1 wrote:Gone through Mina's lounge, can't get out. Am I right in assuming that you have to draw something correctly on the map to be able to move on?

Read the 3 articles in your journal.
Find the fourth article mentioned in one of the three in your journal.
Open the curtain over the map.
Use the red pencil to draw a line for each article.'
Start each line where the body was found and end where a suspect was seen.
Click where the 4 lines intersect.

rboi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dracula Origin forum- re dracula 3

[Post New]by rboi on Apr 27, 10 6:11 AM
] Momspasstime [quote = Quelqu'un peut-il me dire si une suite est sortie de Dracula Origin.

J'ai adoré le jeu et avide de plus ....... Aussi sur Dracula 3 ... dû arrêter parce que
la façon dont il se déplace me donne le vertige ..... est ce que ça va être comme ça tout le chemin à travers elle? [/ quote]

STUCK!

[Post New]by jfncyndi on Apr 28, 10 7:46 PM
Help! I am in the Museum in Egypt and unfortunately gave my found items to the curator too soon. Now I cannot get the rest of what I need. I have also saved over my previous save (stupid!). Is there anything that I can do?

Edited on 04/28/2010 at 8:45:00 PM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

STUCK!

[Post New]by prpldva on May 5, 10 6:31 PM
jfncyndi wrote:Help! I am in the Museum in Egypt and unfortunately gave my found items to the curator too soon. Now I cannot get the rest of what I need. I have also saved over my previous save (stupid!). Is there anything that I can do?

Hi jfncyndi! Welcome to the forums!

Did you show the curator the black sphinx and the parchment? You need to take the pyramids drawing as well.

[Post New]by Windlepoons on May 7, 10 8:30 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:I don't know the exact trigger but I can think of a couple of things. Have you found everything in Harker's coffin? (Some of it you have to read).
Have you looked at the picture with the woman and the markings on the wrist?
Have you looked at the green lump object on the floor by the Dracula painting?

[Post New]by Windlepoons on May 7, 10 8:40 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:I don't know the exact trigger but I can think of a couple of things. Have you found everything in Harker's coffin? (Some of it you have to read).
Have you looked at the picture with the woman and the markings on the wrist?
Have you looked at the green lump object on the floor by the Dracula painting?

[Post New]by Windlepoons on May 7, 10 9:01 AM
Hi Mr Russ! It is me again, back to bug you!
I did as you suggested and unistalled the game and reinstalled as I could not get the second pulley to work to trap the servant. I replayed the game only to find that I still could not get passed the flippin' pulley! I tried to save the game. It asked if I wanted to rewrite? When I checked 'saves' all my previous saved games were still there? I noticed for the umpteeth time that all but one of my replays of this game he does not 'notice' the carving or the garlic in the inn. I have now uninstalled using add and remove, once more and await your wise advice.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 7, 10 9:12 AM
My first advice is not to ask for help in a comments / information thread. I only read this by chance.

There is a fixed number of save slots. You are being asked to overwrite when you save because you have used them all up. Can you delete any of your saved games to free up space before you reinstall?

I don't remember the bit about the carving or garlic.

You should be able to see and use both pulleys at different times. One is on the left (to which the trap is connected) and one is on the right above the workbench.
You build the trap and connect it to the left one first, then throw the rope over the right one.

Does that help?

Stuck on Turks door puzzle

[Post New]by nevrome on May 29, 10 6:22 PM
Can any one help me with the puzzle on the Turks door in the Bazaar. I know how the balls/lights whatever they are should look like but I can't get them to move. I have tried holding and dragging, pointing and clicking on a spot, but they just won't move. Help!!!

Edited on 05/29/2010 at 6:25:09 PM PST

[Post New]by monsiemathieu on Jun 4, 10 10:05 PM
Hi! I bought the game and I'm fairly new to the forums. Very glad that there around. Like I was typing, I've downloaded 3x this game. Couldn't save had to constantly restart over and over again. It got tiring. Couldn't ever get out of Mina's room parlour then found the articles hence pencil and eraser. Still can't save nothing. I need some little bit of guidance. Please Help!

Re:Welcome to Dracula Origin forum / cemetary

[Post New]by rosesforme on Aug 12, 10 11:59 AM
jett8238 wrote:HELP !!!!!! I,m in the cemetary I think i have located the lemon mosuleum, now what ?

[Post New]by Blondi76 on Sep 23, 10 2:37 PM
I am stuck already. I cannot get past the suitcase with the matches and crucifix in it. Can anyone tell me what to do? I have downloaded the game twice thinking there was something wrong the first time.

[Post New]by MariaDiva on Oct 23, 10 8:55 PM
I can't get past the firts part where there is a suitcase with only a crucifix and matches. What the hell do I do from there? Perhaps my game didn't load completely.

Re:Welcome to Dracula Origin forum-game problem with startung

[Post New]by rulvstal on Oct 29, 10 7:56 PM
Go to the nVidia site and download & install the latest 2010 PhysX drivers and the game will run beautifully.

unable to use mirror on steam!

[Post New]by ibex67 on Nov 5, 10 1:42 PM
i have squared mirror and flask and the pot is on the bbq boiling away. but no matter what i do the game doesn't seem to have a "hot spot" or trigger point where i can "use" the mirror on the steam!!!! SO frustrating! any ideas?

char1962
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dracula Origin forum / cemetary

[Post New]by char1962 on Nov 14, 10 11:03 AM
spaceboy wrote:
jett8238 wrote:HELP !!!!!! I,m in the cemetary I think i have located the lemon mosuleum, now what ?

Me too. I talked to the house servant who was no help, and the drunk grave digger (also no help), stole his digging tool and found the grave, but now what? Do I just need to keep scratching out the names until I take note or did I miss something. thx for the help. merry x-mas
now you right click and pick up the digging tool and scrap of the green stuff off and it will say got it and it will go to were it take it and you read and go from there

Go to: