Sizzy
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by Sizzy on Dec 5, 13 12:49 PM
I customized a building before I fully upgraded it. Now I can't upgrade it any more. I removed the custom job and the upgrade button is again available, but nothing happens when I click on it. I can't choose any different customs because the building has to be updated to level 5. It also has to be at level 5 to unlock a mini-game.

 
lawmaiden
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by lawmaiden on Dec 5, 13 3:36 PM
Since the new update on 4 Dec 2013 Im having Major connecting problems. And its odd as I was playing the game earlier in the day, shut it down for awhile, came back to play again now it will not connect. The "connecting" page just stays there trying to connect. Im sure its not my end, as Im able to go to other web sites. HELP?!
Not making any progress if I cant play the game.

 
lawmaiden
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by lawmaiden on Dec 5, 13 3:39 PM
.... and I did uninstall/reinstall the game. Still no connection on BF end.

 

Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by srpresto on Dec 5, 13 4:27 PM
I seem to be stuck on the Connecting screen as well. Any idea how to fix it?

 
lawmaiden
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by lawmaiden on Dec 6, 13 11:13 AM
Second day of being stuck on "connecting" page. I let it set for about 30 minutes and it did nothing. It doesnt even have the little dot dot dots at the end of "connecting". So that lets me know its not doing anything.
Yesterday I sent a "work order" to support but havent heard anything back today.
Oh well, guess we cant expect all to be up and ready when updates come about.

 
bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Dec 6, 13 1:11 PM
Hi lawmaiden and srpresto,

I'm sorry to hear about those connection problems with the game.

lawmaiden , I looked into our system and your and I see that your inquiry to Customer Support has been received. I apologize for the wait while we are still catching up from the Thanksgiving holiday last week, but one of our Reps should be in touch with you shortly with some steps to troubleshoot the issue.

srpresto, I also recommend contacting our Tech Support Teamfor some specialized troubleshooting for your particular system.

In the meantime, please feel free to check out our help article for some basic steps for these types of issues by clicking here.

Thank you!

bfgWendwater

Edited for appearance

Edited on 12/06/2013 at 1:13:28 PM PST


 
jacey1959
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by jacey1959 on Dec 6, 13 2:10 PM
Does anyone else have an issue with gold disappearing? I didn't play yesterday and logged in today and I am missing 40 gold bars!

 
lawmaiden
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by lawmaiden on Dec 6, 13 3:51 PM
To bfgWendwater
Hi. I did check the FAQ's, and other question pages before I contacted tech support to see if anyone else had the same problem I am experiencing.
Audrey from Tech Support contacted me just awhile ago (email), and I tried what she suggested. Problem not resolved. I still cannot get into the game.
I even uninstalled the who Game Manager, the game itself twice, still wont connect.
How disheartening.
Oh well.
Thanks for reading and replying. Greatly appreciated.


 
JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by JB4510 on Dec 7, 13 4:27 AM
Just this week, with no updates or other changes, I am now having an issue whereupon collectibles won in mini-games randomly do not appear in my inventory. This is happening at all levels, with all games. I do earn some, but there is no discernible pattern I can tell as to why items are not showing in collectible inventory.


 
JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by JB4510 on Dec 7, 13 4:30 AM
tenggareesje wrote:I'm sure I got all achievements completed which are possible to finish at this time. The following achievements are left for me:


196/300 Quests
18/24 Cities
15/30 Mini-scenes
72/80 Trophies
3/5 Pets
13/15 Pet Accessory
147/150 Completed Achievements

+ Several antique shop items are still locked like:
Finish xxx quests or Ensure all buildings in xxx are at level 5


I am almost exactly the same as you. My only differences are 178/300 quests and 126/150 achievements. I have not skipped any quests, earned all Tgiving achievements,have mastered all cities,all mini-game are unlocked.& everything possible is built to level 5.

 

Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by tenggareesje on Dec 8, 13 12:13 PM
JB4510 wrote:
tenggareesje wrote:I'm sure I got all achievements completed which are possible to finish at this time. The following achievements are left for me:


196/300 Quests
18/24 Cities
15/30 Mini-scenes
72/80 Trophies
3/5 Pets
13/15 Pet Accessory
147/150 Completed Achievements

+ Several antique shop items are still locked like:
Finish xxx quests or Ensure all buildings in xxx are at level 5


I am almost exactly the same as you. My only differences are 178/300 quests and 126/150 achievements. I have not skipped any quests, earned all Tgiving achievements,have mastered all cities,all mini-game are unlocked.& everything possible is built to level 5.


That's odd, especially those 126/150 achievements...what level are you? I guess my quests stopped at around level 50, not really sure though. Probably some other bug in the game

 

Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by WayneManor on Dec 8, 13 2:36 PM
I've noticed a glitch when trying to get the silver knife for the Silver Cutlery Collection. When I go to the auctions it won't let me buy one outright, but you can place a bid. However, if you win it, you never get the knife. I've won at least 4 so far which have not been added to my collection.

P.S. I've left 2 emails in my box to prove I won 2 of them.

Edited on 12/08/2013 at 2:41:36 PM PST


 

Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by ScotEmpress on Dec 9, 13 7:22 AM
I have also not received various collectibles won in mini-games. Furthermore, I've been stuck at 121/150 achievements for some time in spite of the fact that I have been working through the mini-games methodically to increase that number.

 
lawmaiden
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by lawmaiden on Dec 9, 13 10:15 AM
Well here it is the 9th of Dec and Im still not able to get into the game. Ive done everything short of throwing my laptop up against the wall . Ive uninstalled/reinstalled the game so many times ... its so useless. Ive changed browers, did what Tech Support told me to do many times over. Its just no use.
Are you sure BF isnt trying to discourage me from playing this game? I was so close to level 90, and still havent accomplished all the shops. Cities, done.
This is so depressing. Im sad that I have to leave this behind.
Time to give up and move on.

 
appiel
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by appiel on Dec 9, 13 4:08 PM
bfgDeveron wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166"> Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

 
appiel
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by appiel on Dec 9, 13 4:09 PM
bfgDeveron wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166"> Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

 
appiel
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by appiel on Dec 9, 13 4:42 PM
leslieb wrote:Hi
I am having an issue with buying more gold. When I try to click on buying gold bars or the coins even I get a message saying "Item is not available for now".
I have the newest version of the game and have bought gold before.
I am up to level 16.
We all know Australia's NBN satellite service is the crappiest in the world, but as I am sending this message I still have internet service and have other pages up, so can anyone let me know why I would be getting this message and oh, paying for it isn't the issue either, I don't even get out of the buying page, let alone into the purchase page...

thank you
Same here in The Netherlands

Edited on 12/09/2013 at 4:48:06 PM PST


 
appiel
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by appiel on Dec 9, 13 4:46 PM
leslieb wrote:Hi
I am having an issue with buying more gold. When I try to click on buying gold bars or the coins even I get a message saying "Item is not available for now".
I have the newest version of the game and have bought gold before.
I am up to level 16.
We all know Australia's NBN satellite service is the crappiest in the world, but as I am sending this message I still have internet service and have other pages up, so can anyone let me know why I would be getting this message and oh, paying for it isn't the issue either, I don't even get out of the buying page, let alone into the purchase page...

thank you

 
PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by PTBT on Dec 10, 13 11:38 AM
New update for Christmas:

Mini-games do not show up even though Congrats banners showed for them.
Winter Scene in Seasonal Décor buttons in all towns says it only unlocks for Christmas.
Penguin pet says same thing.
None of the special collectible items are displaying in the cities.

Is this intentional or what?

 

Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by ScotEmpress on Dec 10, 13 11:58 AM
Did not receive credit for the three trophies earned in the new "cities".

 
 
 
 
Go to: