PC Friend Codes

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

Re:Friend Codes

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 28, 14 5:32 PM
Good to see you back Sizzy Will send invite this evening my time.

Bondi Girl/Katoomba Kitten/Marius14

W123
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by W123 on Feb 28, 14 6:03 PM
I'm at level 18 which it seems people get locked out. I am deleting my wish list but will continue to give five items away each day until locked out. Thank you to all who have given "A Friend" items and good luck to all who are playing. Hopefully BF will have additional content soon.

lkaplon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by lkaplon on Mar 1, 14 1:43 AM
Hi,

I've removed my name and number as this community is so generous with friend invites. Thank you so much. I don't want my friend list to get so long, I can't help everyone, as I've heard some have had problems with.

I'd certainly love some friends who actually give gifts. I've given several to the couple on my list and they have yet to return the favor. Be assured that if you're my friend, and I have a spare of whatever you need, I'll be more than happy to help so long as you return the favor, when you can.

Also, I've noticed most posts state that they can help 5 friends a day; currently I can only help 4. Does anyone know why? Is it a level thing or that I haven't unlocked the other two help request slots?

Thanks.

Edited on 03/01/2014 at 1:26:14 PM PST

mrsj
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by mrsj on Mar 1, 14 2:49 AM
i'm 185828

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Mar 1, 14 3:45 AM
I am also Arthur 191458

kashmatash
Clownfish
Clownfish
628 Posts

[Post New]by kashmatash on Mar 1, 14 7:36 AM
Ikaplon

I’m adding you to my friend list. I do gift and keep track of my friends so that I can spread the gifts around. I also have a long list of friends, so sometimes it can take a while to get around to everybody, with only being able to gift 5 a day.

As far as not getting returned gifts, there could be a number of reasons why. A LOT of people are locked out of their games and cannot play anymore. There is a thread http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/269988.page that will tell you who cannot play at this time. Not everybody has posted, so it’s not 100%. I also wonder if some people are just not playing because they didn’t care for the game. I have several friends that are on a very low level that has not changed for months, nor has their gift list. This is just a guess.

As to you only being able to gift only 4 friends, I don’t have an answer for you. I have always been able to give 5 gifts a day, even in the beginning when I only had two slots on for my “gift list”. And I haven’t seen a post mentioning this as a problem. Maybe someone else might know.

Hope this helps. Be gifting you soon!

Shilo

[Post New]by YorkieGirl44 on Mar 1, 14 11:48 AM
Hi everyone,
My friend code is 117518 Sin Please add me to as a friend.

[Post New]by benlomond on Mar 1, 14 11:50 AM
HI, I'm Annie. My number is 1144. Thanks to all for gifts. I can't remember all names. I'm at level 16. Getting frustrated with the wait times in order to finish the quests. Thanks again.

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Mar 1, 14 12:10 PM
Tin - 86008

geniemc
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by geniemc on Mar 1, 14 12:24 PM
Hannah - 191322

mistybear
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by mistybear on Mar 1, 14 1:27 PM
I added some of you, and am waiting. Will add some more another day. Here is my code: 162796

lkaplon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by lkaplon on Mar 1, 14 1:41 PM
kashmatash wrote:Ikaplon

I’m adding you to my friend list. I do gift and keep track of my friends so that I can spread the gifts around. I also have a long list of friends, so sometimes it can take a while to get around to everybody, with only being able to gift 5 a day.

As far as not getting returned gifts, there could be a number of reasons why. A LOT of people are locked out of their games and cannot play anymore. There is a thread http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/269988.page that will tell you who cannot play at this time. Not everybody has posted, so it’s not 100%. I also wonder if some people are just not playing because they didn’t care for the game. I have several friends that are on a very low level that has not changed for months, nor has their gift list. This is just a guess.

As to you only being able to gift only 4 friends, I don’t have an answer for you. I have always been able to give 5 gifts a day, even in the beginning when I only had two slots on for my “gift list”. And I haven’t seen a post mentioning this as a problem. Maybe someone else might know.

Hope this helps. Be gifting you soon!

Shilo

Shilo,

Thanks for the info. After actually getting into the friends thing, I think one is an NPC. His ID is JustJohn, where everyone else has a number. I'm sorry to hear about the locked out thing. I hope that doesn't happen to me. I like this game. It's one of the few like this I've found, where you can actually get somewhere without buying things, you just have to wait a little while for the hidden object scenes to recharge.

I was able to help 5 friends even though it said only 4. I guess I'll see what it says tomorrow.

1isalone
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by 1isalone on Mar 1, 14 3:06 PM
Hi, I am 1isalone and my code is 191157.

Need a light to get to the troll since I am past level 6.

Thanks

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 1, 14 7:01 PM
lkaplon unless they have come up with an update before you reach level 18, you will be locked out with the rest of us.

The trick we have discovered, since many of us are on a 2nd or 3rd game is not to compelte all the quests for level 18.

What is your friend code & Katoomba Kitten & Marius14 will send you an invite.

Cheers,

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 1, 14 7:04 PM
Welcome back geniemc. I found your instructions very helpful.

Bondi Girl et al

edited to correct typo on Gir to Girl

Edited on 03/01/2014 at 7:06:07 PM PST

[Post New]by minorcamum on Mar 1, 14 9:40 PM
Would like to find some freinds willing to gift. Happy to gift whatever I can whenever I can.
My friend code is 177847

johnpam
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by johnpam on Mar 2, 14 11:20 AM
My friend code is 81795. Thanks

eazycamz
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by eazycamz on Mar 2, 14 6:35 PM
Hi,my code 177782

Edited on 03/02/2014 at 6:57:42 PM PST

[Post New]by elizmiclette on Mar 2, 14 7:38 PM
Hi Guys,
I love this game, I'm pretty up there in level, I don't know which. Here is my friend code: 142754. I'm play pretty much hourly as I am a stay at home mom. Send me some requests, I'm glad to help!!

Drea

[Post New]by aksi2004 on Mar 3, 14 2:01 PM
My friend code is 190556. I'm in a very different time zone but always willing to help the game.

Go to: