[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 16, 16 6:03 PM
Mr. Becker............great idea!

cartma
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Re:Suggestions for the developers

[Post New]by cartma on Apr 24, 16 12:44 AM
Thank you so much for the spring event, love it.
Now we just need a summer event and all will be complete.

Once again could we please have something like a games room in our room.
I would like a little picture of Midnight Castle somewhere in our room and when we click on it gives us portraits of Midnight Castle characters and each one gives us a mini game to play, a HOS, spot the difference, jigsaw, a memory game or swap the picture. The reward could be shards, destiny keys and the other key we get from Trina

This would be great for maxed out levels or anyone waiting for HOS recharge.

Oh and as this is a hidden objects game why is there so many ZZ.

[Post New]by ladydia012816 on Apr 28, 16 4:31 PM

Thank You for great fun with the Spring event. I like so many others did think that it was a little much to do 1000 HOS during this event to get the Achievement. One of the things I like about the game is the act of giving. The Christmas event was so much fun because we did get to give and we didn't end with sore joints from all the clicking. The Spring event would be so much more fun for the newbies if we could do something like giving a special Egg or Flower into an Easter basket that would give the friend a gift as happened in the Christmas event with the pink presents and the Christmas tree. The special egg or flower could be dropped as the pink presents are. The HOS could still be tied to the Spring Fairy Quests.

A second suggestion I have is that when we search for a friend within the gifting screen it would be easier if we could also use the friends ID as can be done in the add friends screen. Many friends change their names and it is sometimes difficult to find them.

Have fun in the castle and have a great day.
Lady Dia

kitty4545
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by kitty4545 on May 1, 16 2:35 AM
I'm sure this has been requested a million times over, but please. please, please, a couple more gifts to give out every 8 hours.
The longer you are here, the more friends you have and it can be difficult to get to everybody.
When you have great friends, you want to help them out and say thank you with a gift.
Thanks,
Kitty.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on May 11, 16 11:12 AM
Instead of calling Just John's private room 'John's Room', how about using that field during a special event to inform us when the event will end?

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on May 12, 16 6:55 AM
Have all special events start and end at midnight GMT. Have the Fortune Wheel reset at midnight GMT, just like the Daily Quests do.

It is very annoying to have the wheel and DQ's resetting several times in a 24 hour period.

Arminius77
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by Arminius77 on May 12, 16 7:15 AM
TiramaSue wrote:Instead of calling Just John's private room 'John's Room', how about using that field during a special event to inform us when the event will end?

That's an idea, but maybe it would be better to let the Mailman inform us of an impending Update, that is his job any way. When the update at march 10 arrived, I hadn't checked the forum that day so I was oblivious to what was going to happen. I was in the middle of an HOS when the game said that my version was outdated. Had to close the game with Task Manager. Luckely I wasn't playing that long so not much loss.
The mailman announces tournaments in advance, so he can do this too.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on May 12, 16 7:33 AM
Arminius77 wrote:
TiramaSue wrote:Instead of calling Just John's private room 'John's Room', how about using that field during a special event to inform us when the event will end?

That's an idea, but maybe it would be better to let the Mailman inform us of an impending Update, that is his job any way. When the update at march 10 arrived, I hadn't checked the forum that day so I was oblivious to what was going to happen. I was in the middle of an HOS when the game said that my version was outdated. Had to close the game with Task Manager. Luckely I wasn't playing that long so not much loss.
The mailman announces tournaments in advance, so he can do this too.

I already suggested about the mailman some time ago. Since it wasn't implements, I was throwing out another idea.

Use the mailman, use Just John, use a pop-up, use something else, but give us the information.

Arminius77
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by Arminius77 on May 12, 16 9:32 AM
TiramaSue wrote:

I already suggested about the mailman some time ago. Since it wasn't implements, I was throwing out another idea.

Use the mailman, use Just John, use a pop-up, use something else, but give us the information.

I didn't know about that TiramaSue, sorry. I do know that we're not the only ones with that idea, it's pretty wide spread. It would seem like a logical sollution because not all players read the forum and it would have saved us all a lot of confusion at the end of the event. For both gamers and BF alike.

Happy gaming!

plpsrp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by plpsrp on May 12, 16 9:42 AM
A summer event would be a great idea. Base it around the Fourth of July. It is a long wait for the Halloween event.

[Post New]by frequentfrog on May 13, 16 2:02 PM
What I'd like to see is someplace where you can read the entirety of another player's name-field. Lots of people use the name-field for messages to their friends and it drives me bunkers I can never read everything they wrote because the name-field gets truncated everywhere you look. The private rooms would be awesome for that.

sandy510
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by sandy510 on May 13, 16 2:03 PM
Where's the fun room that is around all year through, you have different games to play with using gems or in game coin?

random mania day where things go wonky with a lot of extra perks to it like extra keys given or extra food given or something given to use for future events that we don't know what it's for but will be used in a future event something to add new spice

each year add the ability to gift more friends

hide something in the rooms so we have a treasure hunt or something new to look for

Phayta
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by Phayta on May 15, 16 3:40 PM
I would like to request two things:

1.) A way to know if someone is an active/inactive player.
2.) A Fall/Autumn Event room. Some of us have loads of shards, and nowhere to use them.

J_vd_Spek
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by J_vd_Spek on May 16, 16 3:28 PM
Before getting extra rooms, it would be nice if the current "challenges" we have with our rooms would be fixed (for example the need to scroll after playing a room in Spring event 2016 because it jumped back to the start).

Having said that, in addition to extra rooms, I would like to have a room-type-indicator as described here: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/741020.page#6496821

linpat
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by linpat on May 17, 16 7:05 AM
I think a good option would be no limit on gift giving. It's very hard to reciprocate with a level of 15 gifts a day. If we want to gift more we could and if not we wouldn't have to. I don't see the logic of a limit.

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on May 17, 16 3:50 PM
I would like to be able to buy friends an item without having to deplete my own .

The game is more stingy in its drops, and if a particular item falls below a certain amount, it becomes even rarer to drop!

Wishing all the best in the Castle!

Crystal ; P

sandy510
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by sandy510 on May 18, 16 11:06 AM
12earth45 you can't buy your friends gifts with game coin? I have been able to do this since the last update, either diamonds or coins and I have to say I love the ability even tho only 2 of my friends have big things they are asking for

Tho I have to be out of something completely which isn't hard to do now

NellyT
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by NellyT on May 18, 16 11:55 AM
Hi Sandy
I suppose that Crystal (12earth45) is suggesting to have the option to pay with game coins for the gifts even if the "gifter" has the item already available in his/her inventory.
Currently, if you gift something you already have it, this goes out from your existing inventory.
Being able to gift it by paying, will automatically mean that your own item will remain in place.

1blazer1
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by 1blazer1 on May 18, 16 12:14 PM
I second Nelly T and Crystal (12earth45). Great idea.

DeeDee

Wolfheze
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfheze on May 20, 16 4:29 AM
We should have more achievements like the one of Jack in a Box (=use pet y x-times). Especially now that we have so many pets. To make sure also we use them all. And this way it could also be a way to add a lot of avatars....

Go to: