Where are we all from?

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

Re:Where are we all from?

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Nov 26, 15 11:00 AM
I'm yer neighbor.....live in North County........ cheers Jav12....err JJJ...**D@NgeR** out

MaOsA
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by MaOsA on Nov 26, 15 11:55 AM
God evening all unknowned friends !

Im a Swedish woman (not blond at all 49 years old and live in the south parts of Sweden. ABBA you know ?!

Happy thanksgiving to you who celebrates it. In Sweden we don´t. Sorry for my english. 20.55 pm.
Play as MoRMoR

Hugs

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Nov 26, 15 11:58 AM
MaOsA wrote:God evening all unknowned friends !

Im a Swedish woman (not blond at all 49 years old and live in the south parts of Sweden. ABBA you know ?!

Happy thanksgiving to you who celebrates it. In Sweden we don´t. Sorry for my english. 20.55 pm.
Play as MoRMoR

Hugs

And a Happy to you MorMor....cheers

FionaN
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by FionaN on Nov 26, 15 1:24 PM
Hi Everyone!

I'm Fiona, born in Rhodesia( now Zimbabwe) to Scottish parents. Came to live in Scotland when i was 10 years old, got married at 22 to a chap who was in the R.A.F, so moved around a lot. We got posted to Germany in the late 70's and spent 3 very happy years there, came back to the UK in 1980 and finally settled back home in Scotland 1997. I live on the Moray coast in a town called Elgin, which is renowned for it's Cathedral and of course 'Whiskey'.

I have been playing MC since the very beginning and I am hooked (like the rest of us).

I have made so many new friends worldwide through the forum and keep in touch with them through 'My Messages' section.

What a great place to meet people and fun playing a fantastic game.

It is Thursday 26 November 21.23

Fiona

[Post New]by thisstinks2x on Nov 26, 15 2:24 PM
Hi,
I'm Andrea, from Salem, Oregon in the good ole USA, play under the name a dream, and happy turkey day to those who celebrate.

Debbieg54
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Debbieg54 on Nov 27, 15 7:30 PM
I have to admit that I have also been very curious about where everyone is from on this small planet of ours. I am Debbie and I hail from a very small town called Hop Bottom, Pa. USA.
I know it is a little weird name for a little town, but it was originally named back in the 1700's when wild hops was found growing in a small stream going through the town.
I love reading all the posts about where we are all from.

GrandmaTyra
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by GrandmaTyra on Nov 27, 15 11:37 PM
I live in Bloomfield Hills MI, USA

[Post New]by aksweetsmiles on Nov 28, 15 12:13 AM
Way up north in Eagle River Alaska!

iwik1
Herring
Herring
382 Posts

[Post New]by iwik1 on Nov 28, 15 2:18 AM
Hi, my name is Chris, and I play as Chrissie #429630.

I live in the Redlands (a Bayside suburb) which is a city in Brisbane, Qld, Australia.

I am originally from New Zealand and although I love living here, and have done for well over 30 years, I still think of myself as a Kiwi. (Much to my children's and grandchildren's disgust at times)

Found the game nearly a year ago and am hooked and almost wish I wasn't still working so that I could play more often.

katie2050
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
421 Posts

[Post New]by katie2050 on Nov 28, 15 5:41 AM
Retired and living in Venice, Florida

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Re:Where are we all from? .

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Nov 28, 15 11:51 AM
Sacramento Calif. = Raised in army, entered Air Force, Married 1956 - Too many grand children to keep track of but I do have 2- Great Great Grandchildren. Other than this, if it happened before yesterday, I can't remember. At 80 I play to keep my mind as sharp as I can. Love the Forum. You guys are my friends now since I don't have any here - I did one smart thing tho... I sold my home and moved in with my son & daughter before they moved in with me. They sure take good care of me.(Also the 4 grandgirls. Sorry to babble on but what else does one do at 80..... Love you all.

lacyj72
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by lacyj72 on Nov 28, 15 12:57 PM
Hello, everyone! My name is Cassandra and I am from Texas. I have been playing for over a year on my Kindle and just started a second game on my laptop so that I could see the game better and really appreciate the hard work that has gone into it.

I hope everyone in the USA had a happy Thanksgiving! And to everyone, I hope your upcoming holiday of choice is equally as happy!

dianatron
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by dianatron on Nov 28, 15 2:20 PM
Hi world gamers. I'm Dianne, play name dido/AKAdianatron. This is such a good idea, ive often wondered how many world citizens there r in the game. I'm from Woodbridge Suffolk, 70 miles North-east of London(East Anglia) I too am in the 'sliver surfer' category, and play to keep my mind from disintergrating! But also, to take part in the very generous friend help that is available, I hope I help equally. Nice ta meet ya all!!

1blazer1
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by 1blazer1 on Mar 27, 16 9:35 AM
Hi Castle friends. I'm from Tigard, Oregon (burb of Portland). Been hanging around about a year now. Play as DeeDee.

Happy Easter to all!

Edited on 03/27/2016 at 9:36:27 AM PST

gadget88
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by gadget88 on Mar 27, 16 9:54 AM
memagirl wrote:lol!!! thats Ft.Smith, AK. United Stases

Abbreviations for Arkansas is AR or ARK

Abbreviations for Alaska is AK

Anneke_B
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Anneke_B on Mar 27, 16 10:11 AM
Hello everyone, I'm Anneke 54 yrs old. I live in a small village near Alkmaar in the Netherlands.

divadonan
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by divadonan on Mar 27, 16 10:54 AM
Wow!! I wonder how many of us there are!! Charleston, S.C., USA here. Happy Easter from Mama D 450567

jim14bl
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by jim14bl on Mar 27, 16 12:08 PM
i live louisiana.

gyspy51
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by gyspy51 on Mar 27, 16 2:02 PM
Live in the land of oz, which is Kansas in the usa. Been playing for over a year and really enjoy this game! Happy Easter one and all!!

sassy215
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by sassy215 on Mar 27, 16 2:08 PM
living in Kansas,USA and been playing for over a year. really am hook on this game. good gaming everybody!!

Go to: