Re:Drawn: The Painted Tower comments and reviews

[Post New]by Shazstar on Sep 13, 09 4:13 AM
Un juego fenomenal as we say in Spain. Beautiful artwork, nice story and I can't wait to see the next production from these gamemakers extraordinaire. My only suggestion is that a map element could have been introduced to help shortcut going through all the different game areas especially towards the end. Although having to click backwards and forwards does help you get acquainted with all the passageways and exits! Will there be another instalment soon? Vamos! We need more creative ****/adventure games like this.

5 star monkey rating!

PS - great Official Game Companion too.

[Post New]by JeriBigFish on Sep 13, 09 8:40 AM
This is one of the most fabulous games I have played in a very long time. I love hidden games, but I love games like this so much more. The story was excellent, the music and graphics were phenomenal! It is the only game I can remember actually sitting through the credits. I can't say enough great things about the game. I am only sorry that the game ended so soon.

I am anxious for a sequel and hope that is on the same level.

jjsb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by jjsb on Sep 13, 09 8:44 AM
Incredible. Awesome. Perfect. Now I'm going to sit in front of my computer staring at a blank screen until you produce the sequel.

Thank you very much. (special thanks to the testers - didn't run into a single problem! i manage software projects and i know how difficult that is)

meanbusiness
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by meanbusiness on Sep 13, 09 9:37 AM
JeriBigFish wrote:This is one of the most fabulous games I have played in a very long time. I love hidden games, but I love games like this so much more. The story was excellent, the music and graphics were phenomenal! It is the only game I can remember actually sitting through the credits. I can't say enough great things about the game. I am only sorry that the game ended so soon.

I am anxious for a sequel and hope that is on the same level.

Absolutely beautiful game in every way. Hope a sequel is coming very soon.

chillygirl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by chillygirl on Sep 13, 09 10:49 AM
WOW! That was by far the best game I've played anywhere YET!!!! Must be the reason BFG is the only site I purchase from eh?? As of yet I haven't had tech issues with any games I've downloaded. My pointer was a lil laggy but one fellow fishy said to click it off & it was smooth sailing from there! I too can hardly wait for the sequel!!! to whoever designed this game! MORE MORE MORE!!!! TY Big Fish!

[Post New]by bebemo on Sep 13, 09 10:59 AM
I love it! Just like the others I bought it after a few mins of game play and it's kept me company on my way to work in the train and at night before I go to bed. The only time I was ever disappointed with the game was just a while ago - when it ended. I can't believe how beautiful this game is. It has everything. It's well-paced, great BGM, beautiful artwork, intruiging and engaging storyline and the fact that I'm sure there's going to be a part 2 makes me want to give it 100 s!

I can't wait!!!!!!!!

snoopy13
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by snoopy13 on Sep 13, 09 11:45 AM
This ones my fave so far. It's been over a week and I'm still working on it. Can't wait for a sequel!

lilcaz
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by lilcaz on Sep 13, 09 12:37 PM
Just finished and thought I needed to say I really enjoyed this game. The constant loading was a bit tedious but it is worth the effort. I hope there will be a sequel soon.

Levendig
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Levendig on Sep 13, 09 1:00 PM
Oh my .. what can I say.. I was astonished by this great marvellous game.. couldn't stop playing and enjoyed it a lot... I'm surprised how developers can make such a great game and think about everything to keep your attention. This is far better than the DC3 game.. Thanks to for releasing such a perfect, beautiful, challaging game, never gets boared and so different from other HOG games.. It was quite an adventure.. Waiting anxiously for the sequel..
Thanks a lot for this wonderful game... Huggers and more than 5 star worth!!

Edited on 09/13/2009 at 1:00:58 PM PST

taraddt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by taraddt on Sep 13, 09 1:13 PM

I just finished the game of Drawn, and I loved it. I realy enjoy these kind of games. it was fun and chalanging. hard is some spots but fun to do.

annmariec
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by annmariec on Sep 13, 09 1:28 PM
The paints was very good. A good story.

[Post New]by JayFef on Sep 13, 09 1:46 PM
I thought it was quite a nice game. The artwork is lovely, an interesting story, nice music and voice acting. Perhaps I've played too many adventure and hidden object games, but I found this a little to easy. And it was much too short. I was able to finish the entire game in one afternoon. If there's a sequel, I hope they plan to expand it greatly. And make it slightly more challenging. If I were going to give this a rating, it would have to be a 3 out of 5.

Edited on 09/13/2009 at 1:47:48 PM PST

[Post New]by JOKER6 on Sep 13, 09 1:56 PM
Your game Drawn: the Paint tower was wonderful

TinkerOne
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by TinkerOne on Sep 13, 09 1:59 PM
Fantastic, awesome, so much fun. I felt sure I would buy this as soon as I got the post card (nice touch)
Great graphics, story, and gorgeous music. Want the sequel right now !! OR...as soon as possible .All of you at BF did such a
great job. I got stuck on the code game, but the paint pallet was terrific !!! Skipped a couple of games, so I will have them to look forward to when I start playing this GOODIE again. Thanks

[Post New]by WinterSown on Sep 13, 09 2:39 PM
Fabulous game! I hope they're doing a sequel...I want to see what's in the basement.

Itsupikachu
Flounder
Flounder
2,158 Posts

[Post New]by Itsupikachu on Sep 13, 09 3:58 PM
This is sort of an update to what I posted earlier. I did play the trial and think it's a beautiful game-very colorful and all but since my last post I learned that it contains occult themes so, for that reason, I wouldn't buy this one. I hope BF will offer some good hidden object/adventure games without any occult items in them.

[Post New]by rivercity1 on Sep 13, 09 6:24 PM
I am very disappointed in this game. I open the game and have problems just entering my name. Then the game startes with the story and as soon as it says something about her tears, the entire program closes out. ????? Any fixes out there? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, that didn't help.

[Post New]by karma63 on Sep 13, 09 7:22 PM
First time poster.

I'm an addict already, come ON sequel!!

[Post New]by headhunters on Sep 13, 09 8:04 PM
Great game, best one in a long time!

castellerin
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by castellerin on Sep 13, 09 8:07 PM
I agree, fantastic game and sure there will be a sequel. I like one other writer had only one very very small complaint and that is the time it took to go to that circle and load a new room. Other than that KUDOS!

Go to: