jfrrt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Treasure items NOT

[Post New]by jfrrt on Apr 7, 15 6:47 AM
I finished the game (loved it). Finished the Bonus Game (it was better than the main game). Went back to find the "treasure items"...they are no where to be found. The SG says they are in pink. No pink.
Can someone give me a hint for what I am looking for? I am tired of randomly clicking.

Radgame
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

Re:Treasure items NOT

[Post New]by Radgame on Apr 7, 15 7:06 AM
Are you playing "treasure hunt" from "extras" under main menu? It's unlocked only after you've found all golden tickets (and finished BG). If yes, you'll revisit each scene for an extra item (not present while playing main or bonus game) shown in a circle (in place of inventory).

Good luck, and yeah, I agree it was a fun game!

Edited on 04/07/2015 at 7:20:09 AM PST

jfrrt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by jfrrt on Apr 7, 15 10:56 AM
Got the golden tickets, finished the bonus game. Click on the "extras" button, then the "treasure hunt". This takes me to the scene with the piano. I have clicked on everything (including a lot of empty space) and nada.
Now what?

Radgame
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by Radgame on Apr 7, 15 4:16 PM
Maybe it's a glitch? That's (circle w/ object) what showed up when I played it. Unfortunately, I can't check or replay because it turns into a new HOP w/ all the treasure items that you can play over and over for speed & accuracy. Sorry, I can't be of more help.

MLC60
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by MLC60 on Apr 8, 15 8:25 PM
I just swept my mouse over the scene until I found "treasure items 0/42); then I clicked, and it took me to the first scene. Hope this helps.

Katie318
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Katie318 on Apr 14, 15 8:15 PM
The treasure items do not follow the strategy guide, nor can they be found. In the scene following the wedding alter, the one with the neat old car, I was supposed to find a garden gnome. Really? SG tells me it's in the rear window of the car. Noooooo. Nor is it any other place I could find.

Otherwise great game. The fact I'm even still clicking around attests to that.

Edited on 04/14/2015 at 8:16:27 PM PST

Go to: