Original Westward Game opens but does not allow any play?

[Post New]by serpntene on Apr 7, 15 2:23 PM
With some tweaking, I managed to get the game to open in Windows 7, but it won't allow me to grab any characters. I am stuck at the start of the game where it asks you to drag the sheriff to the red arrow. When I click on him, it drags the map instead.

I have seen that this is not a widespread issue as the game runs for some people using this OS but not all people. Is there a fix?

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

Re:Original Westward Game opens but does not allow any play?

[Post New]by karatopa on May 8, 15 4:05 PM
wow you are taxing my memory have you tried tec support i run this game in windows 7 and have no problems but moving people is very clumbsy click on character then move curser to where you want him to go green star should appear click again and he should follow you you do not actually move him good luck

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Original Westward Game opens but does not allow any play?

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 9, 15 2:46 PM
Hi serpntene,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting this particular game to play on your computer. I definitely want you to be able to play your purchased game. It may be helpful to look at the following help page:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still seeing issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help in any way that they can.

Moving forward, we do ask that technical questions be placed in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Westward here.

Thanks for your understanding. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: