catj42
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Game won't give plants past Level 3

[Post New]by catj42 on Apr 7, 15 2:52 PM
I just bought this game and even though I've played to Level 15, no plants are available past Level 3. There are shadowed boxes that say "Unlock at Level 4," etc. but I'm way past that and the plants aren't available for "purchase." I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game...no luck. Anyone else having this problem?

hraili
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

Re:Game won't give plants past Level 3

[Post New]by hraili on Apr 7, 15 3:54 PM
Check my post "Some advise" there I have explained what you have to do.

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on Apr 8, 15 8:35 AM
I am having the same problem catj42, and even though I have read your advice twice hraili, I can't find a solution. I must be having a rather "dense" day!

hraili
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by hraili on Apr 8, 15 9:06 AM
When you are in the Garden, there is a bar of icons on top of the screen. And the blue star tells you which xp-level you have reached (that number has nothing to do with the levels you have played)
You get xp-points by buying items in the shop. Also you can see, in the shop, on the item, on which level it will be unlocked. There it means in which xp-level.
Also, the unlocked items, in the shop, tells you how much it costs and how many xp-points (the number in the blue star) you will get by buying it and thus increase your xp-level.

Hope this helps

BTW, did you, catj42 get it?

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on Apr 8, 15 10:08 AM
Thank you hraili - sorry to be so "dense"!

obie1one
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by obie1one on Apr 21, 15 6:55 PM
You have to buy the plants you can see and plant them. The more you plant the more new/different plants you will get.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 22, 15 8:51 AM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and thank hraili for the great hints. I'm also going to include the thread created by hraili that was mentioned.

Some advice

I hope this helps! Thanks again hraili!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: