CAVEGRL
Salmon
Salmon
2,741 Posts

Okay, I give...

[Post New]by CAVEGRL on Apr 7, 15 3:33 PM
As in surrender!! I can't find the fan or the silver goblet. I read the discussion on it here and still can't find it. I also can't find Mark's brother and I'm 4 stars short according to the guy who makes the coal needed for the ship! I'm in a real fine mess...anyone...PLEASE anyone?

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

Re:Okay, I give...

[Post New]by Hespera on Apr 7, 15 3:59 PM
The fan and Mark's brother are both in the sewers.

The silver goblet is given to you by the leader of the smugglers once you clear the sewers of zombies, provided you learn a particular skill.

The sewers have lots of ups and downs and ins and outs and its easy to miss a level if you're not careful.

There are entrances/exits to the sewers via the docks, the center of town, and the smugglers den. But there are ladders that lead to other levels, too.

How many stars do you need? Have you donated to all the charitable causes (repeatedly?) Have you repaired the lighthouse? Have you repaired the sawmill and the man's wagon in the cemetery? Have you purchased the man's wagon outside the town? Have you performed the priest's quest? Have you killed the crocodile in the cave on Castaway Beach?

Edited on 04/07/2015 at 4:03:20 PM PST

CAVEGRL
Salmon
Salmon
2,741 Posts

[Post New]by CAVEGRL on Apr 7, 15 4:14 PM
Oh Hespera,
I did finally get to the sewer an I have a zombie to kill but need the (blue) magic potion and don't have any. Can't find any, either. I also have found Mark's brother and returned him so I got all the stars I needed. I knew nothing of fixing the wagon and the sawmill. I have repaired the lighthouse and dealt with the priest. The croc at the beach is long gone! I think I'm making some headway but it's only with kind people such as you...Thank you ever so much!!

Found your explanation on the Magic Potion...thanks now I need to find more blue shrooms. I also found and returned the fan.

Edited on 04/07/2015 at 4:44:11 PM PST

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Apr 9, 15 3:38 PM
If you can't find anymore blue mushrooms, you can buy them from the smugglers. It's still cheaper than buyer the magic potion outright. Make it if you can 'cause you'll soon go broke buying it.

Blue mushrooms can be found in caves and in the sewers. Also, in order to fight the zombies, you'll need a mace and a shield. Find the mercenary camp to buy those. But first, you'll have to perform the quest for the priest.

Go to: