Evemaja
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

lighthouse glitch

[Post New]by Evemaja on Apr 8, 15 6:36 AM
I'm at the point where I'm at the lighthouse but nothing works...I can't click on anything or advance to any scene nor return to the previous screen. Anyone else experience this?

Re:lighthouse glitch

[Post New]by jillfisher on Apr 13, 15 12:29 PM
Yes Evemaja! The game is frozen for me at that point too. Previously in a situation like this I was able to continue by changing difficulty from hard to easy or backing out and restarting. I tried all that and it did not work this time. More and more Big Fish games are glitching up lately. I have a brand new laptop and the graphics are displaying beautifully and the speed is lightning fast so it is a terrible disappointment once again to get halfway through a game and be forced to quit.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:lighthouse glitch

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 14, 15 8:38 AM
Hi Evemaja and jillfisher,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble at the lighthouse scene where the game seems to freeze and not work. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

It may be helpful to look at the following help page:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still seeing issues, please contact our Technical Support Team. They can help investigate this and offer troubleshooting steps.

Since this is a technical issue, we do ask that they be placed in the technical thread of each game Forum. Thank you for your understanding. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: