gerl2
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Bought diamonds

[Post New]by gerl2 on Apr 8, 15 11:23 AM
I actually bought diamonds today, can't remember how long its been since I have done that. I just wanted to say "THANKS" for making this game enjoyable again.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

Re:Bought diamonds

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Apr 8, 15 11:44 AM
Good on you, gerl I buy them from time to time, even though I don't need them, just to say thanks and support the game. The devs have a living to earn

MiniCleo
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by MiniCleo on Apr 8, 15 8:47 PM
I agree about the developers needing to make a living! Just the awesome artwork alone deserves to be recognized with a little $$.

Right now I'm a little frustrated 'cos my Finds aren't working. But I am still hooked! I've bought diamonds a couple times & feel it is money well spent for the hours (!) I have enjoyed playing MC.

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on Apr 10, 15 1:34 PM
I agree completely with supporting the game and the developers and BFG who brings us the opportunity to not only play the game but participate in the forum. I have met so many supportive, generous friends through the forums!

Plus, I am not very patient when it comes to traveling the same path ad nauseum. I want to see the new HOS and the new land and find out what happens next in the dialog between the avatars. I wish there was a way to reaccess the past conversations when they are questing to see past history etc.

Finnakee
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by Finnakee on Apr 10, 15 1:45 PM
What keeps me playing is the music. Very soft pleasing music. Even the hid. obj. rooms the music is good.

Go to: