bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Huru Beach Party

[Post New]by bfgBering on Jun 19, 09 3:33 PM
Times – Keep an eye on the timer…the faster you get everything done, the more beaches you unlock!

Supply Refill – Most stands on the beach will run out of materials after a few servings. Don’t forget to order new supplies and refill the stands when you run out!

Combos – Earn bonus cash for each time you do the same action twice or more in a row, such as giving three glasses of lemonade in a row. This will help you reach money goals faster!

These are just a few tips to help you out at the Huru Beach Party. Feel free to add your own!

CACuriousSoul
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks for Huru Beach Party

[Post New]by CACuriousSoul on Jun 19, 09 6:41 PM
"Don’t forget to order new supplies and refill the stands when you run out! "

This should be "BEFORE you run out of supplies".

One good thing about this game is that you can carry more than two items at a time unlike most time management games so you can get three ice creams or three lemonades. I haven't ever gotten more than three at a time because the game is still running while you are processing orders so the one you just did can be prepared and delivered before you get more ready.

TrevC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by TrevC on Jun 20, 09 3:51 AM
Tip: When you have levels that need a popularity level goal always make sure you put an umbrella on every order for lemonade, burgers, ice cream etc. As an umbrella earns an extra star so you get the popularity goal 25% quicker

[Post New]by paulene_roark on Jun 22, 09 8:49 PM
I cannot for the life of me get expert on 4 levels;
island of fun; south 2 & 3
mystery island south 3
paradise island east 3

I have thoroughly enjoyed this game as i love beach party craze, and i have tried these levels many, many times with and without upgrades, help, refills, combos, etc... i just cannot find the right combination... mostly its a money issue but dang they are hard... on two of them, i don't get anywhere near close.

[Post New]by paulene_roark on Jun 23, 09 7:15 AM
paradise island east beach 3: finally made expert... I advertised fishing gear right away and bought bar as soon as i had enough money, i also hired the service guy only. i bought 2 refills for the bar first then a bar and fishing gear refill then last i got the souvenir stand refill. do not upgrade the bar until you have sold 1 set of three and refilled it... then again after you refill the 4, so you only have exactly 15 drinks to sell. by not refilling the fishing or souvenir stand until later, you save time by not selling "un-necessary" items. one last tip... try to make drinks several at a time... keep the bar advertised and good luck

[Post New]by paulene_roark on Jun 23, 09 12:27 PM
mystery island south 3: to get expert, i advertised photo shop, and upgraded fish tackle, then advertise fish tackle buy two refills for fish tackle.... as soon as you have 2500, upgrade water twice, photo once, vehichle twice and platform twice to reach your goal just in time.

theepicdog
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by theepicdog on Jan 29, 11 6:32 AM
Can anybody tell me how to choose the right picture on the photo stand? On BPC you could tell by the facial expression but it doesn't do that in this one

[Post New]by gritterchick on Apr 18, 12 2:06 AM
To find the right picture on the photo stand look at position the head is at and match it to photo. Took me ages to work it out but simple when you know how.

Go to: