Bonus game - can't cut the cane

[Post New]by kh2559 on Apr 9, 15 6:56 AM
I can't get the dagger to cut the cane in the bonus chapter. Any suggestions?

Re:Bonus game - can't cut the cane

[Post New]by Mysstyblue on Aug 23, 15 9:07 PM
Hi kh2559,

I finished the main game of Forgotten Books: The Enchanted Crown CE, but I dont seem to have the bonus game available to me at all. It isnt even mentioned but I know there is supposed to be one. How did you even get to the bonus game? I have never had this problem before. Other than that, it was a fun game Thanks for any info. I will let you know about the cane and dagger if I get there.

Re:Bonus game - can't cut the cane

[Post New]by Mysstyblue on Aug 24, 15 7:11 PM
Hi again kh2559,
Well, I finally found my way to the bonus game, and finished it. My bad, just general stupidity on my part.
As promised, (but I suspect you did finally "cut the cane) by now) I am here to tell you how.
First you have to place the oven tile for the baking oven in the cabin in the top left book. Once that is done, the oven tells you to place a cane in the oven to get ash which you throw into the portal to close it. Go to the swamp and take your knife to about the middle of the stalk of the cattail (cane). It says something about sharp leaves so you have to cut the cane with a knife. In my game, it came right off.
I hope you have already resolved this issue by now and my answer is moot. Good luck! I thoroughly enjoyed playing this game and hope you did too.

Go to: