Locked room in bonus chapter

[Post New]by fuschia on Apr 9, 15 7:32 AM
I have just completed the bonus chapter, but according to the map there is still one locked room that can only be accessed from the street scene that I cannot find the way into. I am also missing only one morphing object that I believe must be in that room. Any help?

Scobeaux
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Locked room in bonus chapter

[Post New]by Scobeaux on Apr 10, 15 10:49 AM
The same thing happened to me. Annoying.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Apr 10, 15 1:21 PM
There's no locked room. That locked scene is the street (end of game) which you can only get back to once you've finished on the island. If you're missing a morph, then you must have missed it somewhere else. If the locked scene doesn't show a gold star then it must have been that scene you missed it the first time of visiting.

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Apr 20, 15 12:36 AM
The locked room is the original messed up room when you entered the house. You have to pick up your morphing objects then. When the room has the spell removed and becomes cleaned up, the original scene is the one that is now locked. The cleaned up room has things to collect as well. If you miss any, you can restart the chapter and you don't lose any achievements, just play again until you get to where you missed your object. A pop up on screen will tell you when you have them all.

Go to: