KimVJ
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Minotaur tasks

[Post New]by KimVJ on Jun 19, 09 5:41 PM
Hi, I've never played a Tradewind game before. I started with Minotaur character and finished the quest to get the book. The game turned off the question mark task guides and said - explore. Ok, I did; I found and completed the Noble Grape side quest. I've built up my fleet and I'm rolling in money... but I can't find how to trigger the next chapter or find another quest. On the World map, Krete has one of the "task question mark" markers but on the town screen, I don't see anything to click.

Do I have to get a certain amount of money to trigger it?

gammafish
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Minotaur tasks

[Post New]by gammafish on Jun 20, 09 1:32 PM
Hmmm.. Try opening your Ship's Log and see if there are any uncompleted quests. Some quests require you to buy a certain amount of goods, instead of going to the right place and finding the highlighted Talk button.

nixyseven
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:Minotaur tasks

[Post New]by nixyseven on Jun 27, 09 3:36 AM
Also, if there's just someone you need to talk to, go through all the buildings in the city with the question mark and see if any of the "talk" buttons are purple. They turn purple when talking to them is a part of a task.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Minotaur tasks

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Sep 11, 13 2:13 PM
Or you can go into Options and turn Easy on again. I consider myself an expert player, but I can't see the enjoyment in exploring around to decide which building I need to talk to somebody in.

Go to: