oh_oma
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Spring Event for Android?

[Post New]by oh_oma on Apr 9, 15 12:49 PM
I have been playing this game on PC for 7 months now and am still not bored. The artistry of the graphics is amazing, the characters and story line are interesting, and have had NO technical issues at all. We recently I went on a trip and so I downloaded it onto my Android so I could keep on playing. I discovered with some disappointment that the 3 versions (PC, Android and iOS) are not compatible, or at least don't communicate with each other and new friends are required for each platform. Undaunted I started a new game and am enjoying it as much as the PC version. I have to say that I am VERY disappointed that the Spring Event I am playing on the PC has not been made available for the other platforms. It keeps the daily quests so much more interesting!!! I am heartily sick of having to check the Broken Carriage for an ambush! I was hoping to get some of the Spring Pets for my android since the Christmas pets are BY FAR the best on the PC platform. (If you ask a player to spend 30,000 gold to create a pet that consumes vast quantities of food it should be guaranteed a better chest than the little penguin that eats a tiny amount of simple food and brings a silver or gold chest virtually every time)

Re:Spring Event for Android?

[Post New]by claire_lou28 on Apr 9, 15 6:13 PM
I completely agree with this. The android version needs more seasonal updates. Spring/summer and Christmas would be great.x

MiniCleo
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by MiniCleo on Apr 11, 15 10:41 PM
Plus 1 from me! I play on PC & my tablet. Crazy ikr?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 12, 15 10:28 AM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and let everyone know that as a moderation team we aren't privy to the information surrounding updates as well as the Spring themed event. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.

Not to worry though, something tells me that a little birdie will be flying soon with more information. Please stay tuned when we update the Forums.

Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: