Watrewoman
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Lost connection with the server

[Post New]by Watrewoman on Apr 10, 15 12:58 PM
Is there a problem with the Big Fish server? I lost connection on another Big Fish game and could not connect, now Dark Manor is doing the same thing. I re-tried connecting several times on both games, and I still cannot get connected. No problems on my end. LOL, must be the Russians!

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

Re:Lost connection with the server

[Post New]by Theorem on Apr 10, 15 1:03 PM
Yup, same problem here with all FTP games. BFG definitely has a problem (and it has been happening quite often during the last few days).

chipper23
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by chipper23 on Apr 10, 15 1:26 PM
I can't play either and it is showing all zeros for my level, juju, and gold ect...Yikes!! I hope this gets fixed soon..Midnight Castle is down as well...

Watrewoman
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Watrewoman on Apr 10, 15 1:38 PM
Yes, chipper 23, that was the other game I was playing when the server connection was lost. I hope they get it fixed soon with no losses. I still have not sent my DM gifts.

Edited on 04/10/2015 at 1:39:12 PM PST

chipper23
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by chipper23 on Apr 10, 15 1:54 PM
Watrewoman wrote:Yes, chipper 23, that was the other game I was playing when the server connection was lost. I hope they get it fixed soon with no losses. I still have not sent my DM gifts.
..I just got back into the game and it was fine..That was strange ..It let me in the game but said there was no internet connection..Still waiting for Midnight Castle to be fixed...

traderdi75143
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by traderdi75143 on Apr 10, 15 2:11 PM
It is now fixed on my end going to check midnight castle. Sure hope they give us new sales soon. PHarohs tomb and Frankenstein Street

traderdi75143
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by traderdi75143 on Apr 10, 15 2:13 PM
Midnight castle is up also

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 10, 15 3:17 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to stop in to confirm that there was a brief outage for Dark Manor as well as Midnight Castle, as some of you may have noticed. This was between 11:45 am to 1:45 pm PST. This issue is now resolved, so I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

I hope you can all enjoy playing your games again.

bfgWaimea

Go to: