Spring Fairy (Not Working)

[Post New]by roxanne4708 on Apr 10, 15 6:53 PM
I have collected all the items requested and the Spring Fairy won't acknowledge it. Their is a check mark beside the items but won't give me my the items I have earned. Please help!

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

Re:Spring Fairy (Not Working)

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Apr 10, 15 7:01 PM
Roxanne, this has happened to several of us. It seems to be a glitch that hits the game every so often - it has happened to me twice. All you can do is continue doing the HOS - collecting the flowers. Maybe make a Wreath of Spring or 2 or 3 if you have enough components - take advantage of the fact the fairy is not taking your flowers to work on the Spring achievement. And wait for midnight when the Spring Fairy quest will reset.

wishtar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

[Post New]by wishtar on Apr 10, 15 8:15 PM
what happens is that id it says complete next to the quest and if you go and craft a wreath using some of the same items it cant redo the math. several previous posts about this. all you can do is wait for reset and not craft a wreath if the fairy says complete. hope this helps

[Post New]by sesame9999 on Apr 10, 15 11:22 PM
actually all you have to do is check your inventory and recollect the flowers that are short, then your fairy will work again.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Apr 10, 15 11:31 PM
my spring fairy has completely froze. I have deleted the game and re-installed it. I have made several wreaths of spring, the game has deducted the items needed to complete the quest from my inventory and it is still frozen there. I still have everything required and there is no change at all.

Go to: