mistybear
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

question

[Post New]by mistybear on Apr 10, 15 7:00 PM
Why does it take so long to get energy back up to the maximum, right now I am at the 600 energy point and know it will probably be late tomorrow night or sunday before I get back up there?

Also, why when we level up does the amount of experience required for next level up go up?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

question

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 10, 15 8:21 PM
mistybear wrote:Why does it take so long to get energy back up to the maximum, right now I am at the 600 energy point and know it will probably be late tomorrow night or sunday before I get back up there?

Also, why when we level up does the amount of experience required for next level up go up?

Hi mistybear.

I'm not sure how familiar you are with FTP (Free To Play) games. So to answer your question. The energy regenerates at one point every 4 minutes (360 energy points gained in a 24 hour period). If you purchase the Elixer of Haste and activate it - it would regenerate every 2 minutes (720 energy points per day). If you want it to fill completely up you either level up or purchase and use the Moonfell Clarity Soup, Moon Nectar, or Fungus Soup.

As you advance, the experience to get to the next level is increased. To advance it quicker you can cash in full collections that have experience (stars) as rewards.

The game is Free to Play as long as you have a lot of patience and expect to move forward slowly. If you want to move along more quickly you can spend real money on coins or crystals. Then use them to purchase the food from the store.

The game companies are banking on you being impatient and buy into the game.

I have started two games of AK. The first game I spent loads of real money and the second game I spent no money at all. Either way both games are at the end of the current update and waiting to advance. It's all in the way you play and use your in game currency, rewards, collections, and special amulets. Whether you choose to spend real money or not is going to depend on how patient or impatient you may be.

Go to: