bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Myths of the World: The Heart of Desolation Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 11, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Myths of the World: The Heart of Desolation Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Myths of the World: The Heart of Desolation Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

kandinsky
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

Re:Welcome to Myths of the World: The Heart of Desolation Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by kandinsky on Apr 13, 15 12:13 PM
notes toward a review. Playing the game . It is well done and I love fantasy but...
somehow with this one I am feeling that I do not believe in the reality of this fantasy world. had the same feeling with the fiends and faeries irish one of this eipix series. a fantasy world can be ever so fantastic and yet one still feels it real. this one seems blurry and not fully developed...still playing though. the new orleans jazz game I played last week contrasts in its deep sense of reality...

and an aside to Eipix ,that lead in of the guy in the black hooded robe making a mystic swirl of hands etc to lead to your logo kind of got old for me a while back, maybe for others?, and it is too long for my sense of what a logo needs.

Go to: