Dianeteacher
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Levels?

[Post New]by Dianeteacher on Apr 11, 15 6:29 AM
How many levels are there to this game? Many of the levels are locked when I go to purchase the plants, etc. I seem to be on Level 4 game 106.

Diane

saphhire
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

Re:Levels?

[Post New]by saphhire on Apr 12, 15 10:57 PM
you need to gain exper points by buying plants then you open new ones.....the only thing you get while playing levels is coins and gems to plant and open new......hope this helps

hraili
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by hraili on Apr 13, 15 4:08 AM
And to be precise, there are 132 different kind of levels, after that they start all over again. E.g. level 133 is exactly like level 1 and so on. I know this, because out of my natural curiosity I have been taking screenshots and compared them with each other.

And about the XP-points (on the blue star), maximum is 37 XP-levels, after that all items in the shop are unlocked.

Edited on 04/13/2015 at 6:28:59 PM PST

knitnow
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:Levels?---- OVER 200 !!!

[Post New]by knitnow on Apr 15, 15 10:25 AM
I am on LEVEL 207 !!
I have not been building a garden, so I don't know if the levels are continuing because I have not completed the garden... but, whatever the reason, I am loving it!!!

iamliesa
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by iamliesa on Jun 3, 15 6:37 AM
i'm on level 517 on this game.. how many levels are there?

[Post New]by retiredgreat on Jun 14, 15 7:57 PM
I am on level 23 and the stones I need to remove are below a square that has no item on it. How am I supposed to get it out of there?

hraili
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by hraili on Jun 15, 15 8:18 AM
retiredgreat wrote:I am on level 23 and the stones I need to remove are below a square that has no item on it. How am I supposed to get it out of there?

You don't need to remove the stones, they are just obstacles. According to the taskbar, the goal is to collect golden plates and gems.

Go to: