Steverd
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

SPRING: How many times did you do the TURTLE?

[Post New]by Steverd on Apr 11, 15 11:15 PM
How many times did you do the TURTLE toy repair today?
I did forty then said that's enough for today!

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Re:SPRING: How many times did you do the TURTLE?

[Post New]by pamkatz on Apr 12, 15 12:57 AM
Well, 72 dropped. My computer's internal battery is acting up and every once in a while the spring event clock disappeared and plushy birds didn't drop.=v=

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 12, 15 4:01 AM
As this is one of the minigames that gives a lot of coins, I braced myself, used the Hummingbird Jewelry Box, which doubles the coins for 30 minutes, and played nonstop for 30 mins. In that time, I got 338K coins and 55 parrots. Not bad! But I'm rusty, I think it's entirely possible to play even more games in half an hour.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Apr 12, 15 6:20 AM

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Apr 12, 15 6:50 AM
I actually like the turtle puzzle.. I just get into a groove.. but I haven't had any time yet to play any of the Spring Event. So, my total is 0.. guess I better get to work later today...

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 12, 15 7:20 AM
I kinda like the little turtle too... foot foot foot head tail edge of shell edge of shell edge of shell. It is amazing how fast you can do it once you get it down.

Too bad we can't do races on these things.... Oh, forum pool. With teams of people doing different parts like a rely race. Ah, well, no way to verify results. Coulda been fun.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Apr 12, 15 7:23 AM
I have played it 91 times just out of sheer **** mindedness.a I hate to think how many times I have played Teodi as the oxalis does not always drop. i have made Guru and have 31 to show for it.

MissJay75
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by MissJay75 on Apr 12, 15 9:10 AM
I did the turtle 142 times yesterday. I can assemble the turtle and search the flower shop while watching Netflix, so I do. It's not quite as fast as when I'm just focusing on the game, but in the long run I get more done because I don't get as bored.

[Post New]by ShirlthePearl1 on Apr 12, 15 11:51 AM
Lost count, but I do have over 500 in gold again. I guess the 36 in gold for finishing a Spring Quest helped too.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Apr 12, 15 3:06 PM
well i lost track but doing the math , i already completed the plush collection 76 times. so that plus 13 parrots 89 times . Only break I took was to pay for for the endless needs of our Ms. Issa with the gold accumulated. Let me tell you at 3 bars a pop, she's one expensive woman! .. I'm so relieved though not to be playing Egypt, Italy nor Indonesia..Now back to the flower shop!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 12, 15 7:15 PM
<waiting for Blue to develop an allergy to the Venus Flytrap plant in WY>

timduk
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by timduk on Apr 13, 15 1:16 AM
I was reading this thread and thinking, my God, what a sad bunch, then realised I have 232 easter eggs #4 and 148 parrots left over from last year.

I.need.help

[Post New]by HayKat67 on Apr 13, 15 5:03 AM
Lol - you lot are funny. Reading this threat made me chuckle and I needed it. It also got rid of the green tinge of envy that was shadowing my face.

As I had to start the game again only a couple of days ago I am a few hammers short but still have managed to complete the Plush collection 16 times with 1 parrot waiting.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Apr 13, 15 5:22 AM
Good morning Oddly,, I sorta like that freaky fly trap, plant. So far I think i could do the floating turtle with my eyes closed though. Almost finished with that dratted Issa's honey-do list.

ALFHUG
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by ALFHUG on Apr 13, 15 6:57 AM
Played the Turtle 114 times got 1140 gold coins by finishing the Plush collection

EvaAlberta
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by EvaAlberta on Apr 13, 15 9:40 AM
Hmmm, turtle soup.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Apr 13, 15 2:06 PM
Good godly moo! 165 Plushy Parrots today! I did it about 60 times at one sitting, I swear I saw that roadkill turtle move its legs a few times! . The ONLY thing that I thank the developers for was putting that parrot in the turtle game. I don't think I'd a made it had they put it in the Park ranger or the botanical garden! That would have been torture! I think I'll bribe my granddaughter tomorrow. Give her $5 to do some more turtles. Only caveat to that will be having to take her to Walmart to spend the 5 bucks.. Maybe best to do my own turtles, i think Walmart be worse!

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Apr 13, 15 2:28 PM
It's not that pretty Polly parrot that is the problem - I don't mind playing the turtle...... it's having to repeat play the Flower Shop 50 times to get all the other plush toys that is driving me crazy !

Pinkrollsroyce
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by Pinkrollsroyce on Apr 13, 15 2:52 PM
Well I for one am glad that I don't have all the mini-scenes open in the Flower Shop yet.

I have about 100 parrots so far. As I managed to stuff up one of my games (with the help of my cat ) and lose almost all of my gold, this event couldn't come soon enough.

Blue, I'd take your granddaughter to Walmart...you'd only have to pay my airfare

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Apr 13, 15 2:55 PM
Lol thanks Pink! You'd love Miami this time of year..Get yourself a tan right quick and cheaper than going to Marbella, that's for sure.

Go to: