Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Puppet Show: The Price of Immortality here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 12, 15 12:37 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 04/12/2015 at 6:01:27 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Puppet Show: The Price of Immortality here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 12, 15 6:01 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by superjules on Apr 12, 15 4:53 PM
On the bonus level in the collector's edition, I bring the doctor his book and a mechanical arm with a the cat ear appears. However, I accidentally moved back out of the screen before grabbing the cat's ear and now the screen won't re-zoom on the doctor, leaving me unable to access the cat ear and continue the game. Using Mac OS X 10.10.2

sn665
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by sn665 on Apr 14, 15 8:55 AM
The half price sale on ERS games says not a valid code when you type in ERSGAMES.

[Post New]by Sweetcpa293 on Apr 14, 15 12:04 PM
ERSGAMES code still not working for this game. Game credit is applied in my case and there is no way to remove it. I've purchased another game under the same circumstances and once I entered the ERS code the game credit was removed and the reduced price was applied. Any help BigFish?

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 14, 15 7:16 PM
Hi sn665 and Sweetcpa293,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with using the ERSGAMES coupon code to purchase PuppetShow: The Price of Immortality. There was indeed an issue earlier today with this code, but it has been resolved since then. The coupon code should now apply towards the purchase of the game.

If you purchased the game today and were unable to use the code, please contact our Customer Support Team HERE. Our Reps will be glad to sort this issue out for you.

Thank you for your understanding,

bfgWaimea

almawings
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by almawings on Apr 15, 15 9:01 PM
the game keeps crashing when I am at the cemetery and going into the tomb

I tired everthing, but nothing works.

operation system windows 8.1

32 bit
this is a brand new computer.

[Post New]by sluthsalyer365 on Apr 18, 15 10:09 AM
Wow! love this game but twice it has blue screened my Computer in the same place where the coat lady is at the bottom of the stairs to the theater.This is serious as this has never happened before with this Lenovo P. C. that is a little over 2 years old. I hope I can fix it with Dr. Felix. if not I will have to uninstall it even though I think this is the best puppet show yet and I have all of these games I cannot have it dumping my P.C. as a blue screen is not good for it and can cause serious consequences in the future. I am using Win 7 Pro. 64 bit, If any body is having the same problem? Please post about it! Thanks!

Edited on 04/18/2015 at 10:15:23 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 19, 15 7:25 AM
Hi almawings and sluthsalyer365,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble with this particular game crashing. I definitely know how frustrating this can be. Doesn't make things fun.

Please contact our Customer Support Team. They are always willing to help troubleshoot these issues. We definitely want to help get things up and running for you.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Marciepie
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by Marciepie on Apr 19, 15 2:53 PM
My game also closes at the cemetery. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still the game closed at the same spot. I did send in a Dr Felix report so now I wait.

[Post New]by WillieBo on Apr 22, 15 10:43 AM
Cannot access the bonus chapter for Puppet show: the price of immortality

[Post New]by Braves1lady on Jun 23, 15 1:21 PM
I can't access the bonus chapter, either. What's up?

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 24, 15 10:28 AM
Hi Braves1lady,

Since there's trouble with accessing the bonus game, I do I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by Lucyisthe1 on Nov 10, 15 5:03 PM
Using iPad and used the tray on the apples. The tray is now stuck on the screen and will not go away.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 11, 15 3:57 PM
Hi Lucyisthe1,

Thanks for mentioning that you're playing on your iPad. Since this is the case, the steps in the following help article may resolve the issue:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If that doesn't work, assistance is still available from our Technical Support Team HERE.

Best of luck,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by LadyBirdGerhl on Feb 7, 16 10:42 PM
superjules wrote:On the bonus level in the collector's edition, I bring the doctor his book and a mechanical arm with a the cat ear appears. However, I accidentally moved back out of the screen before grabbing the cat's ear and now the screen won't re-zoom on the doctor, leaving me unable to access the cat ear and continue the game. Using Mac OS X 10.10.2

I'm having the same issue! No matter what I do, I can't get that darn cat ear now! Seeing it and not being able to take it is soooo frustrating! Lol I'm running it on PC (8.1 I think) so it's not an issue with operating system, it seems. I get the feeling we're screwed! LOL I'm going to see if there's a way to restart the bonus chapter; as annoying as it would be to do that, it's better than restarting the whole game. Of course, if that's what I had to do, I guess I'd have to.
Big Fish Games, any suggestions? I don't suppose there would be some sort of code to type in that would give us the cat ear?

Edited on 02/07/2016 at 10:44:23 PM PST

amazonkes
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by amazonkes on Mar 18, 16 12:25 PM
I have tried everything, everything is updated on this windows 10 HP Pavilion, but... I cannot stop the crashing In Chapter 2. [Take the smoke bomb: Use the smoke bomb] When I enter the shed in the cemetery and the follow the instruction of the "hand" on the fumes coming out of the pipe. Goes down every time, tells me "there is a problem and Windows is shutting it down."

[Post New]by bev1989 on May 19, 16 5:10 AM
yesterday I purchased this and another lightning strikes and can't open and play any of them. iv'e uninstalled them and everything to no avail will these games work

amazonkes
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by amazonkes on Sep 16, 16 1:23 PM
amazonkes wrote:I have tried everything, everything is updated on this windows 10 HP Pavilion, but... I cannot stop the crashing In Chapter 2. [Take the smoke bomb: Use the smoke bomb] When I enter the shed in the cemetery and the follow the instruction of the "hand" on the fumes coming out of the pipe. Goes down every time, tells me "there is a problem and Windows is shutting it down."

This original post was in March and I have been back and forth here many times, hoping to find a solution somewhere! I come to this Tech forum and it tells me to go to the Help pages. I go THERE and it tells me to come to the forums. I have an updated system. I want to purchase the next two Puppet Show games available but want to get through this one! My 28 game credits are burning up here, wanting to be used. Does ANYONE have a cure for this glitch, or should I just waste that purchase, delete and toss, and give up?

Edited on 09/16/2016 at 1:25:21 PM PST

aim4stars
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by aim4stars on Oct 21, 16 6:23 AM
from this site report your issue to Tech Support and they will make it right for you BFG tech support is the best I have ever seen for getting you taken care of. Be sure to attach the Dr. Felix report. In all likelihood they will just give you a code for a new collector's edition game of your choice. Good Luck

Go to: