PDXnative
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

How many are waiting for the update?

[Post New]by PDXnative on Apr 12, 15 1:32 PM
I've been checking into the AK forum almost daily. The number of posts, replies, ideas, etc. has dwindled to about 3-4 per day. My questions is, how many players are giving up on Awakening Kingdoms and who is faithfully waiting for an update? This may be a moot question as those who have given up are probably NOT checking the AK forum.

It's a shame this game appears to be at a standstill. I realize that it would end at some point, but I am disappointed (to say the least) that the game may not get to a conclusive end. I've enjoyed playing and if I weren't on a fixed income would have gladly put money into the game. I took the developers at their word, free to play, and it has been, for me, a wonderful game. Wishfully thinking this isn't the end, just a long spell before a great update, but realistically with no word from BZ or BFG, I'm skeptical.

Re:How many are waiting for the update?

[Post New]by missamelissa on Apr 12, 15 1:40 PM
I am still waiting for an update and hope the developers haven't given up on this great game.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 12, 15 2:33 PM
Anxiously waiting. Stocking up on items that I'm low on and trying to get Grand Master in all the mini-game levels (long way to go yet). Just finished my second game two days ago.

Would love to see the egg hatch and get the Hoopoe from the Queen, defeat the Basilisk, gather all the books, open the pet area in the shrine room, open the door at the top of the stairs. So much to look forward to.

corneliya
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by corneliya on Apr 12, 15 2:37 PM
I am waiting for un update too.Hope to have one soon.

[Post New]by FlamSham on Apr 12, 15 3:41 PM
I'm still waiting and hoping to see an update soon.

jljosette
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by jljosette on Apr 12, 15 6:22 PM
I have given up. It's not the length of time between updates. It's the lack of response from BFG and BZ. I played this game for a very, very long time, and am very disappointed, but honestly think that the new owners of BFG are not interested.

[Post New]by slmken on Apr 12, 15 6:50 PM
THE GAME GREAT IT JUST WAIT FOR THEM UPDATE SO WE HAVE QUEST FOR THE OTHER AREAS AND PARTS EXAMPLE THE BOOK OR HOW TO MOVE FURTHER GAME. HOPE IT SOON!

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Apr 12, 15 7:55 PM
I've put the game on the shelf for now.. I'm more a quest driven player.. when the update comes, I'll dust it off any play again, MAYBE...

FlaFig
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by FlaFig on Apr 12, 15 9:12 PM
I,too, am waiting for an update - however I am no longer buying gems. I check in daily with the game, sometimes playing a few scenes or a few games & move on. I hope there is an update - even if its just to end the game, not knowing is really insulting...

Tabby100
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Tabby100 on Apr 12, 15 11:08 PM
I still have a few quests to finish and then I'll be in the same boat. I've mastered zip on the games (?) and really just go there to play to get items that might be needed, if and when there is going to be another update. I've got stuff let to do, but I do understand, because I'm one of them, why everyone is so upset over no word.

At one point, I had gone to the update before this last one, and the last major one I remember seeing was February 2014. Then we got fixes (I think) for a while) and then the last major update was in December 2014. Well, that sounds like 10 months to me.......so we either have several months more to wait, or there's nothing in the pipeline anyone is willing to share with us little people.

I'll keep playing, but it's getting boring.....want to stock my collections and then maybe I'll check in every day for the bolgins.

I'm still trying to unlock Gizmoteck and have already feed the Chest 250X. Don't know if I'll be doing that anymore, seems like a waste of resources.

Tabby100

[Post New]by aggiemom2014 on Apr 12, 15 11:20 PM
I am checking in every day and waiting for the update. There are very few games I truly enjoy and this is one of them. I have not missed any days, but for the past 4 or 5 weeks have been getting days 50 - 57 over and over again on the daily thing. Not that it matters if the game isn't going anywhere. I was hoping to find something here that would tell me how long I need to wait.

Sigh.......

Nynaeve70
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by Nynaeve70 on Apr 13, 15 4:15 AM
Honestly, judging by the timing of the last update and nothing since, I am wondering if BF and Boomzap are in the process of breaking their relationship - if it hasn't already happened. The new owners of BF seem to be different in their ideas of what to provide than the old ones. We'll have to see - in the meantime, I just keep feeding that chest slowly..

lawse1
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by lawse1 on Apr 13, 15 4:53 AM
I am waiting, not very patiently, but waiting. I really believe it is over with which would be a big disappointment but the last update was back in December. Yes, it may say "Coming Soon" but I have seen that on other games and it never happened they quit. I really wish they would tell us one way or another

[Post New]by Ladymithras on Apr 13, 15 5:05 AM
Have emailed BZ & they say the update schedule is controlled by BFG. Have emailed BFG & await response. So this does sound as though there is an update out there but waiting on BFG.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Apr 13, 15 6:56 AM
I still have things to do in this one but I think I'm getting towards the end. It's gotten boring with the quests being so hard to fulfill. I don't mind the "Find" quests but when it's for 15 of the same thing instead of finding 5 of three different things or 3 of five different things it just drains the enthusiasm out of me. I used to have fun at the auction but since the Dark Chest came around I'm terrified to sell anything. I just don't enjoy my playing time anymore.

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Apr 13, 15 7:32 AM
Still waiting, too... but not really hopeful. I check in for the daily reward, sometimes play a HOS or two... but nothing else. I will be on a holiday in Spain in May, so I know I'll loose the daily rewards and go back to day 1 - but I don't mind. Anyway, there's nothing to do at this moment....

bigshrimpy
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by bigshrimpy on Apr 13, 15 9:34 AM
If this game is so great then it will live on. My feeling is that once the Stewards (that's us) have come to the Finally we as Gamers will begin the game anew. For what you say for the enjoyment.

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Apr 13, 15 11:36 AM
I'm still waiting. I check in to keep my daily reward. I do some mini-games or feed the dark chest a couple of times a week. And I check for updates periodically. I figure that as long as they don't remove the game from the site, there's hope it will continue on.

castleb
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by castleb on Apr 13, 15 11:54 AM
Waiting, waiting, patiently waiting....

[Post New]by bren75 on Apr 13, 15 12:48 PM
I am waiting too. Last update with new elements was in November 2014!! I like this game and hope it will having something new coming out soon.

Go to: