Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

youda legend

[Post New]by Robilyn on Jun 20, 09 1:02 AM
What is the trick to get the keys to open the door? I have wasted 20 minutes trying to get it open. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

Re:youda legend

[Post New]by amj0963 on Jun 20, 09 1:19 AM
robilyn i had a hard time with that one too if you look over on the right side of your screen there is a ? mark click on that and it will show you what to do. hope this helps

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Jun 20, 09 1:58 AM
There are little scratches to the right to show the direction the keys go!

youda legend

[Post New]by lougene1258 on Jun 20, 09 12:19 PM
Robilyn wrote:What is the trick to get the keys to open the door? I have wasted 20 minutes trying to get it open. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm stuck too...can't get the keys to change directions and yes I've looked at the slashes and the hint.....10 times!

Edited on 06/20/2009 at 12:20:51 PM PST

[Post New]by Riverdancec2 on Jun 20, 09 12:56 PM
wow I am so confused - lol

I don't understand at all how to set the codes in the old barrel organ...also it says the colour is impoprtant.

Am I the only one to have this problem?

River

spiritc
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by spiritc on Jun 20, 09 4:26 PM
Short tab -key shold be in- pull out key for long tab. Just follow the colors and roman numerals.
Hope this helps.

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Jun 20, 09 4:32 PM
Here is the link to the original thread on this game. There is a link for the walkthrough posted in the thread.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/40097.page

Good luck!

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jun 22, 09 10:47 AM
Hello!

Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond now has a forum of its own, so I'm just popping in to move this thread.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

mickisue
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by mickisue on Sep 6, 09 4:29 PM
For the keys: I played that section twice, and both times the middle key was the final click I needed to make.

For the organ: get all the buttons in the proper order (long = pulled out, short = pushed in) for one color of button, and the buttons in that row will dance a bit, and the card will disappear. Do it row by row.

[Post New]by BibiBuggs on Jun 17, 11 10:12 AM
As far as the organ keys. I finally figured it out. Look at the 3 cards which have various colors (3). Click on one colored card. (i.e., red). make sure all the keys are pushed in on the entire board. Then with the red colored card on top, look at the length of the bar of each number. On "VI" for example, is a short bar, make sure the key to that corresponding number which would be 6 is pushed in. So, for "II" look to see if there is a long or short bar on the card. If it is long, the key for 2 should be pulled out. If the bar is short, the corresponding number key (in that color) should be pushed in. Short bars equal pushed in; long bars equal pulled out only in the corresponding color. Once you figure that color out, it will light up and the organ will play revealing you guessed correctly. then move on to Blue and do the same for that as you did the red. I don't think it matters which color you do first just as long as the color card and the color of the organ numbered 'keys' are the same that you pushing and pulling. Hope that helps.

I will be posting a problem I've had with one of the "quizzes" (of the rings). I love this game BUT it is very annoying that they do not provide more "help" with some of these in-between quiz games AND that they do not allow a person to skip it - even if they are docked points.

Go to: