phoenix_25
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Spring Items Needed

[Post New]by phoenix_25 on Apr 13, 15 4:41 AM
Hello...

So I've done the math n even if this event runs the whole month I wont be able to get everything. Even with the generous help of friends (Rahia ur the best ) I'm only halfway there as I cant play more than once or twice a day. I am therefore in need of 125 smiles n about 80 of each flower

I'm looking for friends to gift/trade these items for at least 2 weeks or until the event ends. In exchange I have

2 of each Christmas egg
20 red Christmas cards
2 Pegasus eggs
1 Unique stamp

Other odds n ends but running very low on airship items.

PC player as Sammie ID #198898. Message here or PM me if interested.

Happy gaming and may the odds be ever in your favor!!

Areka
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

Re:Spring Items Needed

[Post New]by Areka on Apr 13, 15 5:51 AM
Sent you a friend request.

devil8duck
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by devil8duck on Apr 13, 15 11:00 AM
I'll send a friend request too (I play as Simone42). I've got plenty of the Spring items. I'm a little low on the smiles and blue flowers, but if the event continues for a couple of weeks, I should be able to build those items up, and then send those items along to you.

I missed the Christmas event, so I'd love some Christmas items!

Cheers!

FionaN
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by FionaN on Apr 13, 15 11:32 AM
Hi phoenix_25

I have sent you a PM, to add me as a friend.

Fiona

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Apr 13, 15 11:49 AM
I'll add you. I play two games-Sylveria and Silverya. Look for invites from them. I have everything except the blue irises. I'm using them up as fast as I can find them because I need pet medallions and the spring daily quests are easier than the regular ones. I have two eggs to hatch and need a boatload of gold and 550 pet medallions. Thanks to the spring butterflies and their generous gift of 20 GP, I'm accumulating the gold I need, too.
Linda

devil8duck
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by devil8duck on Apr 13, 15 12:00 PM
Also, in another forum room, someone suggested a way to get smiles quickly (I can't remember who said it or what topic it was, so sorry for not giving proper credit for the idea!).

The suggestion was only to collect morphing butterflies. After you go through each scene collecting butterflies, go back to the castle vicinity scene, and turn off the game. Restart the game, the butterflies will also restart in threes, and collect butterflies again. Do this over and over.

By doing this, you can collect more smiles, money, etc, that you would normally be able to do in regular play. I tried this idea and it worked for me. I was able to get all the smiles I needed for the Wreath achievement. Now if only I could find enough blue flowers!

wishtar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

[Post New]by wishtar on Apr 13, 15 12:34 PM
That method definitely works! Thats how I did it. Good Luck to all !

phoenix_25
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by phoenix_25 on Apr 13, 15 8:22 PM
Thanks a lot guys I'll accept all requests n do my best to gift in turn. Mamarose I'm not using my medallions so I'll happily send it to u..

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Apr 13, 15 8:56 PM
Okay let me see if I got this right?
Go to every scene and just get the butterflies no need to do the HOS'S ??
Go back to the Castel shut of game, turn back on and redo all over again?
What about the scenes where I have found only one maybe two butterflies and there are a whold bunch of scenes where you find O
Since the Spring add on I have found only 5 scenes wher I have found three butterflies bur you have to be very quick.
So have I git that right devil8duck???

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Apr 14, 15 4:57 AM
Teddy... the butterflies are very slow to appear and very quick to disappear. I have found that if I go to a different area and they are not there... do an HOS and then look for them... they show up. Catch what you can then do the other HOS and look again. Also... I'm finding them in areas where there were no flowers to begin with... either that... or I'm not seeing the flowers in the normal game play! LOL. If you don't do the HOS's, I feel like they take forever to show up.

Apollo / Shadow in the castle

Edited on 04/14/2015 at 4:58:35 AM PST

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Apr 14, 15 5:28 AM
Apollo, it is exactly the same in my game. It takes very long until the first butterfly shows up or if it shows up quick the other 2 will take forever so I do the HOS. And the places are very often not the same than before, so one needs to look very carefully all over the scene.

gertie0513
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by gertie0513 on Apr 16, 15 12:17 AM
Hi
Would love to trade flowers for Christmas cards and eggs. My code is 366360. I will also
PM you and friend request. Hopefully we can help each other.

Gertie

phoenix_25
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by phoenix_25 on Apr 16, 15 4:37 AM
You guys are the absolute best

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Apr 16, 15 6:00 AM
There were some scenes that I didn't believe had butterflies till I read the hint to increase the brightness level on your computer... worked like a charm. There are three butterflies in every scene. If you just miss one, if you click quickly, you can still catch it even after it disappears (at least, it works for me). Having the patience of Job also helps.

phoenix_25
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by phoenix_25 on Apr 20, 15 4:02 AM
Thanks to everyone who responded to this post I am finally finished!!!!!

So now it's back to collecting Anyone who doesnt need their Spring wreaths can send em to me I'm happy to forward any extras of other items that I have.

Hoping I can keep all these wonderful friends I've found but if anyone wants to delete me after the event I will understand n no hard feelings

Thanks again!!!!

Spring Items Needed

[Post New]by 134christian1962 on Apr 20, 15 5:20 AM
phoenix_25 wrote:Hello...

So I've done the math n even if this event runs the whole month I wont be able to get everything. Even with the generous help of friends (Rahia ur the best ) I'm only halfway there as I cant play more than once or twice a day. I am therefore in need of 125 smiles n about 80 of each flower

I'm looking for friends to gift/trade these items for at least 2 weeks or until the event ends. In exchange I have

2 of each Christmas egg
20 red Christmas cards
2 Pegasus eggs
1 Unique stamp

Other odds n ends but running very low on airship items.

PC player as Sammie ID #198898. Message here or PM me if interested.

Happy gaming and may the odds be ever in your favor!!

I,m ready to help you..My nickname is PANAYIOTIS.Send me an invitation

Go to: