charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

TURTLE

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 13, 15 5:17 PM
I THINK I WILL BE PUTTING THAT TURTLE TOGETHER IN MY SLEEP BEFORE THIS SPECIAL IS OVER.

 
mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

Re:TURTLE

[Post New]by mpendo on Apr 13, 15 5:34 PM
I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRAZY BUT JUST PAY THE 2 GOLD TO SKIP TURTLE. NET GAIN OF 8 GOLD. SPEND YOUR TIME IN WYOMING.

CHEERS



















 

Re:TURTLE

[Post New]by SorryCharlie on Apr 17, 15 4:15 AM
How do I open the turtle puzzle?

 
barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

Re:TURTLE

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Apr 17, 15 4:20 AM
Charlie, it's Toy shop 1 B (the second puzzle, you need 1 hammer)

 
jbmf_06
Clownfish
Clownfish
712 Posts

Re:TURTLE

[Post New]by jbmf_06 on Apr 17, 15 12:25 PM
I think I will stick to playing the turtle and the flower shop! Much easier to do then I can put my gold into building up my AES Museum. I am going to get these buildings done one way or another

Edit: GRRRRRRRR all of these supples that you need is crazy!

Edited on 04/17/2015 at 12:26:19 PM PST


 
Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

Re:TURTLE

[Post New]by Bluex on Apr 17, 15 12:41 PM
jbmf_06 wrote:I think I will stick to playing the turtle and the flower shop! Much easier to do then I can put my gold into building up my AES Museum. I am going to get these buildings done one way or another

Edit: GRRRRRRRR all of these supples that you need is crazy!


Just you wait! just when you think its done , up she pops again and wants more! I still have to come up with One thousand three hundred and ten gold bars to finish the AES compound. that's doing the turtle and the flower shop 131 more times!!!! that's all Ive done the last whatever many days, i've lost track of space and time.. Im about to GO NUTS!

 
MissJay75
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Re:TURTLE

[Post New]by MissJay75 on Apr 17, 15 1:07 PM
Bluex can you explain what you need to gold bars for to finish the AES compound? I'm pretty sure when I did mine, I didn't spend any gold bars.

 
Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

Re:TURTLE

[Post New]by Bluex on Apr 17, 15 1:15 PM
MissJay75 wrote:Bluex can you explain what you need to gold bars for to finish the AES compound? I'm pretty sure when I did mine, I didn't spend any gold bars.


To purchase all the items needed. Didn't want to keep flying, to and fro.

 

Re:TURTLE

[Post New]by ShirlthePearl1 on Apr 17, 15 1:30 PM
Here I felt back using my gold to get fuel when it wouldn't drop for me at the Map Sites. I've been to some of those places so many times I've did the Collectibles for fuel over 50 times each.

Edited on 04/17/2015 at 1:30:32 PM PST


 
MissJay75
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Re:TURTLE

[Post New]by MissJay75 on Apr 19, 15 11:41 PM
ShirlthePearl1 wrote:Here I felt back using my gold to get fuel when it wouldn't drop for me at the Map Sites. I've been to some of those places so many times I've did the Collectibles for fuel over 50 times each.


I didn't buy resources with gold but I did buy fuel. I bought a grand total of 300 fuel to finish what I needed. However, I am planning on using the gold from spring event to buy resources to play mini games. I've turned in over 800 plush collections. My goal is 1000!

 
 
 
 
Go to: