Hessel Michigan

[Post New]by slavedeka on Apr 14, 15 1:22 PM
In the Boat Builders, in picture and silhouette mode, there is this magnifying glass that comes across as the items to be found. I know that there are 2 places in there that have the magnifying glass but when I click on those 2 magnifying glasses, it doesn't give it to me. So to resolve this issue, I have too x out of the boat builders, it will reset everything in there but it wont give me back my energy back, I'm just wondering as to why doesn't it give back the energy when its not the players fault that we have to x out and go back in there in hopes that the magnifying glass doesn't pop up again, this has happen to me 5/6 times before, why does this happen, is it so that we, as players, are force to get buy more food to go back in there and hope it doesn't happen again, what to do, what to do?

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

Re:Hessel Michigan

[Post New]by Bluex on Apr 14, 15 2:41 PM
Its a glitch... we all had to X out till our Oddly figured out it was the lollipop that is right near it. try that. tell us if it works for sure. Also another glitch is it will ask for a violin out the back door but it wont show it. use your pet on that invisible violin to find it right on the floor by the door.. after that it will always show.

Edited on 04/14/2015 at 2:45:51 PM PST

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Apr 14, 15 4:00 PM
The same thing happened to me. I clicked on both magnifying glasses AND the lollipop but nothing worked. I had to X out and I lost the energy.

[Post New]by slavedeka on Apr 14, 15 4:32 PM
Bluex- I've clicked on everything including the lollipop and I already knew about the violin. This still doesn't tell me how we can get the energy back that we lost.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Apr 14, 15 4:37 PM
slavedeka wrote:Bluex- I've clicked on everything including the lollipop and I already knew about the violin. This still doesn't tell me how we can get the energy back that we lost.

So the lollipop didn't work, rats! I am afraid then that the scene is not completable after all. It has been reported to both BFG and BoomZap. there is No way to get that energy back. its a glitch, im afraid. we have to hope they fix it when they update. I know its frustrating and really I'd be embarrassed if I was BFG to not have fixed that already as it makes that specific scene unplayable!

Edited on 04/14/2015 at 4:49:40 PM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 14, 15 7:19 PM
The Lollipop worked the first time I got it again in silhouette mode. I was told that it worked the first time for someone and then not the second.

As I have said, in at least, two, if not three other threads. It is either the lollipop or backing out and losing the energy. I will not be playing that collection much because of this very glitch.

IF you do not have all three mini-scenes open in Michigan it is not a problem.

Go to: