Campinrat
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

DECIPHER CODE IN BONUS CHAPTER

[Post New]by Campinrat on Apr 14, 15 8:51 PM
I am playing the bonus chapter, picked up the decipher code and when I went to use it, it appeared to fall from the inventory downward and has not reappeared. Never had anything like this happen before..does anyone have a clue as to what to do besides start the whole thing over again. Maybe I just am not doing something right. Any help would be great! This is a great game, but all of the Puppet Shows are for me

SoggySox
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:DECIPHER CODE IN BONUS CHAPTER

[Post New]by SoggySox on Apr 16, 15 2:44 PM
This just happened to me also. So I cannot continue. Maybe I should start buying the SE games instead of CE games as this is not the first time this has happened to me in the bonus games.

Campinrat
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Campinrat on Apr 18, 15 12:52 PM
ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE HAD A SIMILIAR PROBLEM?????...WOULD LOVE TO FINISH THE GAME. THANKS FOR REPLYING "SOGGYSOX"...I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.

[Post New]by vicster56 on Apr 23, 15 11:21 AM
Am having the same problem started game over 3 times played all together 4 times no BONUS round or is it BOGUS round. Is there a puppet out there who can help.

manysaying
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by manysaying on Sep 4, 15 1:37 AM
\yep me too. I enjoyed the game sooooo much but not wihen this happens and it was at the decipher part of the game

[Post New]by electricfish on Dec 19, 15 2:51 PM
I think next you have to pick up the magic idol and use it, and it will have your character say the deciphered spell to reanimate the doctor.

Go to: