bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Plants vs. Zombies here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 15, 15 1:13 PM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

riawl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Plants vs. Zombies here.

[Post New]by riawl on Apr 26, 15 11:01 AM
invalid file version. This is what I get all the time. How do you uninstall in windows 8.1

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 27, 15 8:39 AM
Hi riawl,

I'm so sorry to hear that an error message appears when trying to play this particular game. I definitely want you to be able to play your purchased game. I apologize that I'm unfamiliar with that particular error message.

I definitely recommend to contact our Customer Support Team. They are always willing to help and have the tools to help troubleshoot if your would like. I'm also going to include the help page to uninstall below if you would still like to uninstall:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

I hope this helps!

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by kellym9754 on Jun 28, 15 2:41 PM
I just purchased game and when I try to open it says WerFault.exe - Application Error The instruction at 0x0000000 referenced memory at 0x00000000. the momory could not be written, Help please.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 29, 15 12:39 PM
Hi kellym9754,

I'm sorry to hear that this particular error message appears when trying to open it.

It is recommended to reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report so that they can look into this for you. They are always willing to help offer any troubleshooting steps they have.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by bambigods on Aug 18, 15 3:09 AM
Just installed Windows 10 and can't get Plants vs Zombies to run in full screen mode (the box is ticked). Any suggestions ?

Go to: