bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Plants vs. Zombies here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 15, 15 1:14 PM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Plants vs. Zombies here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Plants vs. Zombies.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

phooofeee
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Plants vs. Zombies here

[Post New]by phooofeee on Oct 7, 15 10:01 AM
Adore this game! My favorite mini-game is "it's Raining Seeds" I play it at least twice a day. A lot of the "Adventure " levels I cannot get past without getting my brains eaten--so I've pretty much given up on trying to get past them. I have a question though...in the Zen Garden, while getting the giant tree to grow--it gave a hint to control clicking to make the zombies get 3-d from the future glasses--but I can't remember the command...does anyone else know what it is?

BlueSkunk12
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Plants vs. Zombies here

[Post New]by BlueSkunk12 on Nov 20, 15 6:44 AM
(spoiler alert)

Type "future" (without the quotes) while the game's running. It puts 3d glasses on the zombies.

This game is too hard for me. Too many super-tough zombies coming in huge waves. Not enough sun, recharge rates too slow. My poor plants have no chance, and neither do I.

I stopped Adventure in 5-6. Where I had to fend off Bucket Zombie, Bungie Zombie, Ladder Zombie, Jack-in-the-box Zombie, and Gargantuan Zombie on the roof.

Edited on 11/20/2015 at 6:46:02 AM PST

Go to: