bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Ominous Objects: Phantom Reflection Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 16, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Ominous Objects: Phantom Reflection Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Ominous Objects: Phantom Reflection Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Ominous Objects: Phantom Reflection Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by jkl4747 on May 7, 15 9:20 AM
This game is fun but has some glitches I want to thank the tipster for the clue to get through the study where the picture will shrink if you don't just enter the office be sure to collect the top of the castle and place it before entering further into the adjacent room or your picture will shrink thanks again to the tipster that discovered that clue if you have reached the point the screen shrinks you will have to start the game over.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Welcome to Ominous Objects: Phantom Reflection Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 8, 15 10:35 AM
Hi jkl4747,

I'm so sorry to hear that there are issues with this particular game. I'm glad that you were able to get a hint from another player to progress. If you are still having issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help in any way that they can.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: