bdcross
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Yura`s Festival

[Post New]by bdcross on Apr 16, 15 3:38 AM
I have been taking my time playing through Awaking Kingdom. I was in no hurry to start playing the Yura`s Festival quests. At one point I had to talk with the Fairy Queen, which started me on the Festival quest. I am at Event 10 and I need to give 3 Mystic Gemshorn from the Treasure Vault. Only problem is that I haven`t open the Treasure Vault or know where it is. I do see a star on the Kingdom Map. Does the Treasure Vault have anything to do with the Dark Chest? One of the early Festival quests was to buy a hat and pendant for my helper. It took a moment to find those and they were expensive.

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

Yura`s Festival

[Post New]by Luckypool on Apr 16, 15 6:47 AM
bdcross wrote: Only problem is that I haven`t open the Treasure Vault or know where it is.

If I remember correctly, if you cursor on to the 'chained' Treasure Vault - it's about half way along the bottom of the screen, you know where I mean, where you click on Forest Glen, Apricus Plaza etc.... If you left or right click on the chained Treasure Vault it should tell you what you have to do to open it. It could be anything, 'get to level 50' for example, or 'upgrade Troglid's Carpentry to L5' - that sort of thing. So before you can complete Yura's Festival you will need to carry out those instructions.
I think you can open a HOS using crystals but that's not really within the spirit of the game - but quite doable!
I hope you have enough days left to complete the Festival because it really brightens up the Kingdom.
(Also, shhhhh, don't tell anyone I told you, but I think you get the crystals twice as when I've played it previously the crystals flew into the top right icon, and your energy bar is renewed, but the goblin still showed on the left hand side as uncollected. So click the goblin a second time, once you've used up the first lot of energy.
(it may have been a glitch of course and no longer a naughty little treat!).

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Yura`s Festival

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 16, 15 8:13 AM
bdcross wrote:I have been taking my time playing through Awaking Kingdom. I was in no hurry to start playing the Yura`s Festival quests. At one point I had to talk with the Fairy Queen, which started me on the Festival quest. I am at Event 10 and I need to give 3 Mystic Gemshorn from the Treasure Vault. Only problem is that I haven`t open the Treasure Vault or know where it is. I do see a star on the Kingdom Map. Does the Treasure Vault have anything to do with the Dark Chest? One of the early Festival quests was to buy a hat and pendant for my helper. It took a moment to find those and they were expensive.

It might cost a fortune, but the quest is to "give" the Mystic Gemhorns so...
Buy them at Auction to get them and complete the quest.

bdcross
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Yura`s Festival

[Post New]by bdcross on Apr 17, 15 4:06 PM
It looks like I am going to have to open the Treasure Vault, if I want to finish
the Yura`s Festival Quest in just over 9 days. It will only cost me 32 diamonds.
When I click on the Treasure Vault, it says complete finding vault quest-mysterious
box-map quest series. I started feeding the Dark Chest and have gotten 3 of its
orbs as well as one Dark Slime. But one of the things it wants are 2 Virgo Amulets, which are in the Treasure Vault. I did buy one at action. But at the same time the Fairy Queen wants three Zodiac sets and I don`t have the enough of the Virgo Amulets.

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Apr 17, 15 4:21 PM
bdcross wrote:I
When I click on the Treasure Vault, it says complete finding vault quest-mysterious
box-map quest series.

So... given that snippet of information, can you not:
right (or left) click on the quests down the left hand side of your screen to see the title of each Quest?
...therefore finishing that named Quest, so you can unlock the Treasure Vault?

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Apr 17, 15 4:31 PM
I've really begged my remaining brain cells to try and remember this quest, and I'm wondering if you've not upgraded some stuff in the Castle? Click on the castle, - you have to upgrade Yura Lamps, or Yura Festival Lamps - something like that. I seem to remember that it cost quite a lot, because at the time we'd have been busy trying to upgrade stuff to fulfil other Quests so one tended to 'ignore' the Castle quests. If I can recall correctly the Yura Lamps Quest was a male, not a goblin. I wish I could rem his name, but he looked quite swash-buckly - not like the male goblins - oh dear - I think you know what I mean!

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 17, 15 5:06 PM
Like Luckypool explained: Open your quests and look at the title above the characters. If you have Yura's Festival timer going look and do ONLY the quests that are titled Yura. Ignore ALL other quests !!! so that you can complete the Yura's Festival before time runs out. The Yura Quest for Mystic Gemshorns can be bought at auction to complete that part of the series. The remaining Yura quests you should be able to do without any issues.

During the Yura Festival Quests - Ignore the Dark Chest until the event is completed. The Dark Chest feeding IS NOT part of the Yura Festival quest.

You can also buy at auction anything the Dark Chest wants if you don't have the HOS opened - AFTER you complete the Yura Festival.

AFTER the Yura Quest is over then you can go back to the regular quests. There will be a series of quests from characters to get some items that will open the Treasure Vault.

bdcross
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by bdcross on Apr 19, 15 3:07 PM
I finished the Yura`s Festival Quest today. Got some nice stuff from the Fairy Queen.
What would have happened if I didn`t finish the Yura`s Festival Quest? When I was first trying to give my help its festival attire, I first gave him the Jokers hat before I knew I could scroll down. So far I have completed the 1st Skycrystal Atriums. On the 2nd Skycrystal Atriums, I have gotten 4 out of the 5 relics. As for the 3rd Skycrystal Atrium, I have gotten 3 of the relics.
When I first started playing Awakening Kingdoms, after I updated the game, my
first bundle was 2 crystals. My 2nd bundle was a bowl of soup and for my 3rd
bundle, I got some building supplies.

Tabby100
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Tabby100 on Apr 19, 15 11:33 PM
The bundles always change, bdcross - there is no rhyme or reason that I can see, but the bags of (expletive here) aren't worth a darn to me. The occasional crystals and soup are just that.

Tabby100

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 20, 15 6:07 AM
CONGRATULATIONS bdcross for finishing your first timed event !!

There are more timed events coming up so be prepared - stock up on some stew to help you through.

The weekly bundles are random as to what you will get. Personally at first I thought the building resource bundles were a waste. That was until I got farther into the game and started getting the Dark Island opened up. When there was a quest for a LOT of building resources I was glad to have the bundles and still had to cash in some of my collections for them as well. Of course, since opening Dark Island Tower and reaching the end of the content I'm once again building resource rich.

If you didn't finish the Yura's quest then you simply would lose out on the rewards and the fun. It really doesn't effect progress. But the rewards were good and it is a fun challenge.

See you around the Castle

LourayW
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by LourayW on May 6, 15 5:42 AM
Help!!! New to the game, can someone advise where to purchase the festival hat and pendant... Not to sure if I'm into the game... Hard to get diamonds and energy times out quickly when doing HSO...

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 6, 15 1:21 PM
LourayW wrote:Help!!! New to the game, can someone advise where to purchase the festival hat and pendant... Not to sure if I'm into the game... Hard to get diamonds and energy times out quickly when doing HSO...

Click on the tab on the right side of the screen that says "Pets" You'll purchase your hat and pendant there.

Go to: