NOT WORTH THE MONEY!

[Post New]by marmcmullen on Apr 16, 15 9:02 AM
This game is definitely not worth buying. It is way to short and too easy....

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:NOT WORTH THE MONEY!

[Post New]by Valdy on Apr 16, 15 11:52 PM
This is one of the best games I have ever played.

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Apr 20, 15 6:54 AM
I agree with marmcmullen. It was way to short for a CE.

GreenMyEyes
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by GreenMyEyes on Jun 15, 15 6:14 PM
I disagree. Good game, well-constructed problems, interesting characters, nice background music.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 16, 15 7:41 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and thank players for posting their thoughts on this particular game. I'm sorry to hear that some players have concern in regards to the content. Playing the trial versions are always a great way to get a feel for the games without investing a cent. With regards to the duration of the games, the Moderation team and Customer Support don't have control over the details of games being released. We will definitely pass along the feedback presented in this thread.

I'd also like to remind players that we do have a designated review thread for these types of posts. I'm going to include the link below:

Please post your REVIEWS for Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition here.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

NOT WORTH THE MONEY!

[Post New]by shagwendy on Jun 16, 15 8:18 AM
marmcmullen wrote:This game is definitely not worth buying. It is way to short and too easy....

I agree, it was way too short, way too easy, and the bonus chapter was ridiculously short. And the Treasure Hunt? Here's a big object in the middle of a sparsely furnished room, can you see it? Not even a challenge for a preschooler. The M3 wasn't an M3. I actually wrote in and complained when I finished it. It just wasn't a CE quality game to me. I have prepaid internet so I can't really afford to download a demo and then the whole game so I bought based on how much i enjoyed the first one. This one seemed vastly inferior to me.

[Post New]by sparklesap on Jul 31, 15 4:46 AM
I did enjoy it thoroughly but I agree too short for a CE incl the Bonus game was short...but loved the game itself otherwise & the Jazz music was delicious. I want more from that artist.

Go to: