jrd0427
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Level Help PLEASE?

[Post New]by jrd0427 on Apr 16, 15 2:27 PM
Hi, I'm at level 38, (2025/3040). I have only one quest left to complete, and it is inside level 39. Can anyone tell me how to get to level 39 without any other quests to complete? Thank You

wishtar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

Re:Level Help PLEASE?

[Post New]by wishtar on Apr 16, 15 3:13 PM
HI,
So sorry but I'm not sure what you mean? Perhaps you should list what platform you are playing on and give more info. Also check out the stickied threads that help walk through the game. You must have quests to finish in order to get to the next level.
Sorry to not be of more help. Other players are way better at this and I can't remember that lavel.
GOOD LUCK!!

jrd0427
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by jrd0427 on Apr 16, 15 3:27 PM
Wishstar, Thank you for responding. I have checked the forums for similar issues, but cannot find an answer. I'm playing on a PC, and I don't really know what else to include for information. I'll answer any questions to help get this resolved.

Beckster5569
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by Beckster5569 on Apr 16, 15 3:39 PM
Hi, my suggestion is to carefully go through the castle and any other areas you have open and click on each aviator and just maybe you will find one that has a task for you. There was one level where Lord Chamberlan had some tasks for you but I don't remenber which level it was. Hope this helps. Good luck!!

jrd0427
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by jrd0427 on Apr 16, 15 3:44 PM
Beckster5569, Thank you! I will try that and see if that will do the trick. Thanks again.

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Apr 16, 15 4:13 PM
Spoiler Alert!
Hi jrd0427,

I have just dug out my old notes. What quest are you doing that is inside level 39???? Your experience 2025/3040 suggests you still have quite a bit to do on level 38.
For Level 38,
I have Professor Pinfeathers quest Subway for All:
Lost Fairy (0-5) - sends us to Henry the Archaeologist (0-2) -get External Wheel for Metro Gate Wheel
Lost Fairy - get Rune Intensifier for Metro Gate Wheel
Anabel (0-5) - get Cogwheel for Metro Gate Wheel

Professor Pinfeathers quest Banner Secret - have new item to assemble - Gnome Emblem.:
Valdo (0-5) - get Cogwheel Margin
Lord Chamberlain (0-6) - sends you to Arabella (0-4)

Professor Pinfeathers quest Banner Times
Ragnus Beardrune (0-5) - get Arc Star
Arabella (0-5) - sends you to Norman (0-4)

Level 39
Professor Pinfeathers New Mystery
Open Dream Palace
Lilian (0-7) - get Unbreakable Ties

During Pinfeathers quest or at end of Pinfeathers quest Banner Times, you should have levelled up to level 39. My suggestion is check you have done Norman's quests & then gone back & completed Anabel's last 2 quests.

Another thought: Have you opened the Dream Palace? Cost 15,000 coins.
Hope it helps. Good luck!

Edited on 04/16/2015 at 6:02:02 PM PST

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Apr 16, 15 8:15 PM
Also, whenever you have level quest questions, check out the Strategy Guide for hints. It's in the Helpful Links thread stickied at the top of the forum. There is another thread there for the later levels, so it should cover just about all of the game with detailed quest requirements so you can figure out where you are and what comes next.

jrd0427
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by jrd0427 on Apr 16, 15 8:53 PM
Aussie_Dot & rosiebvt, I thank you both for the suggestions. I'm gonna go to bed now (1152pm EDT) and will try everything you both have suggested tomorrow, when I am more alert. Thank you both so much for your help.

jrd0427
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by jrd0427 on Apr 17, 15 9:52 AM
Thank you all for all of your suggestions. in my bleary eyed state last night, when I saw the key for level 39, I did not see the manipulator shimmering and asking for items to complete the current quest. So, thanks again for your help, and now I'm back on track.

Go to: