is it just me ???please help

[Post New]by lovestoseek on Apr 16, 15 4:54 PM
I'm starting too think that its just my mouse or a bad game..I love the game but I can't really play it because its like everything in my inventory has gone nuts they won't stick to the cursor or if it does it just drops back into the inventory and they jump like jumping beans..if anyone has any of these things happening please let me know so i know if its on my end.thanks so much..

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

Re:is it just me ???please help

[Post New]by BearKat on Apr 16, 15 5:12 PM
I am sorry you are having problems, lovestoseek.

I have had no problems with my inventory nor my cursor.

Just FYI, I am running W7 Home Prem. Ed.

BK

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Apr 17, 15 7:45 AM
Also running Windows 7 Home Premium, and haven't had any issues.
I would ask BF customer service technical department, they are so helpful, and have always been more than happy, to try and figure out any issues, I've had in the past.

Hope you get it working, so you can play

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

[Post New]by poppy45 on Apr 17, 15 3:43 PM
only problem I have is using the goggles I choose correct color then what is supposed to happen nothing for me is what happens

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Apr 17, 15 4:37 PM
I am using Windows 7 and recently updated everything, but my cursor is sluggish with this game.
Usually there is a choice of turning off special effects that can cause this, but this game only offered using a non-custom cursor.
The cursor is actually fancier than a windows arrow.......and shows all the stages like magnifying glass and gears as well as pointers.....but it is smaller.

[Post New]by lovestoseek on Apr 17, 15 5:24 PM
Thanks so much for telling me what I needed to know so now I know it is on my end not the game..thanks again

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Apr 18, 15 6:52 PM
poppy45 wrote:only problem I have is using the goggles I choose correct color then what is supposed to happen nothing for me is what happens

There should be a line drawing of the background that you see in the goggles, you need to move your cursor around to line it up.

lizzay4
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by lizzay4 on Apr 19, 15 11:47 AM
I need help with Benjamin's office on the cliff. The screen shot is shrunken to about 1/4 of my computer screen. I can't access the clues I need. Anyone else having this problem?

[Post New]by scubadoobidoo on Apr 19, 15 1:08 PM
Lizzay4, I´m having the same trouble, the screenshot got too small and i can´tsolve it. Does anyone know how to solve that?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 20, 15 8:19 AM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and say I'm sorry that there are a number of players having issues with either the cursor or not being able to progress in this particular game.

Since we don't have the tools to troubleshoot here, please contact our Customer Support Team. They are always willing to help look into things for you.

This also seems to be a technical issue and we do ask that they be placed in the technical thread of each game Forum. Thank you for your understanding. Since this issue has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: