GrandmaTyra
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

Midnight Castle Fairy Serpent

[Post New]by GrandmaTyra on Apr 16, 15 9:48 PM
I have one piece left to complete the serpent. It is smaller than the eye and floats near the top left. I have gone over everywhere and it won't attach. Can anyone help? GrandmaTyra

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

Re:Midnight Castle Fairy Serpent

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Apr 16, 15 10:52 PM
Hi Grandma Tyra,
That little piece fits on the tip of the snout like a little horn. (That's if I am thinking of the right piece.) Try it - it takes a bit of wriggling. Hope it works. Happy gaming!
Dot.

GrandmaTyra
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by GrandmaTyra on Apr 16, 15 10:57 PM
Thank you for the welcome bfgFlounder. Can you offer any help to complete the Fairy Serpent? I can't go any further until I find where to put that little dot.

GrandmaTyra
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by GrandmaTyra on Apr 16, 15 11:27 PM
Hi Dot, Thank you for responding so quickly. I have one horn on the snout that appeared before the tail was finished and it has stripes and reaches above the eyes. This little tiny piece that seems to go nowhere is all green. I tried to put it in front of the other horn like a smaller one, but it won't attach. If you have another thought please let me know. GrandmaTyra

El62
Clownfish
Clownfish
659 Posts

[Post New]by El62 on Apr 17, 15 12:16 AM
do not pick up that little thing, just surf with your cursor over the serpent and where an item is missing it gives a reaction then you know where to put it.
good luck

GrandmaTyra
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by GrandmaTyra on Apr 17, 15 12:29 AM
Bless you!!! It was a missing claw!!! I have been stopped for 3 days. What a beautiful place it opened!!!

[Post New]by Crysztaloak on Apr 19, 15 12:49 PM
I took your advice and I got 1 of 3. I still have 2 pieces left. They are both on the right hand side of the Serpent. One is a little knob like piece and the other is long and the end kind of looks like a hoof at the end. I would appreciate any help because I am stuck at this pont.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Apr 19, 15 1:14 PM
Crysztaloak wrote:I took your advice and I got 1 of 3. I still have 2 pieces left. They are both on the right hand side of the Serpent. One is a little knob like piece and the other is long and the end kind of looks like a hoof at the end. I would appreciate any help because I am stuck at this pont.

I'm afraid I can't remember where the pieces go BUT, if you run your cursor slowly all over the serpent and watch for like a cog, that shows where pieces are supposed to fit. I so hope that's some help.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 19, 15 1:38 PM
Sometimes it helps to drop the piece slightly to the left of where it goes.

GrandmaTyra
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by GrandmaTyra on Apr 20, 15 7:47 AM
When it was suggested that I just move around without dragging the piece I got a prompt at the top of the screen telling me what was missing.For me it was a tiny claw.And it didn't just pop in. I had to rub it around a little and then it just popped in.

[Post New]by AaCasey on Jul 9, 15 1:53 AM
The last piece to place is an eyeball.

rozanne123
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by rozanne123 on Jul 30, 15 3:35 PM
I can't get that tiny blue thing that looks like an eye. Tried the suggestions and nothing. Using a Kindle Fire.

Go to: