Achievements - "slow but sure."

[Post New]by Jerrod777 on Apr 17, 15 4:38 PM
I have achieved all of the achievements in the game with a gold levelexcept "slow but sure." It says to get gold I have to complete a level in more than 12 minutes. I have done it in more than 12 minutes on several different levels, and it is still only at the silver level (not gold). Has anyone else encountered this, or know how I can get this completed?

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

Re:Achievements - "slow but sure."

[Post New]by Janette5 on Apr 18, 15 2:53 AM
You receive a silver award for taking more than 12 minutes.

I have no idea how long you would take to get a gold award ... perhaps you would start the game, go have a cup of coffee and then come back to it so that it the time runs out and then you'll probably have been at it long enough to earn gold.

LilFae
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by LilFae on May 9, 15 4:25 PM
I'm curious how to achieve this as well. I got the silver, and went to another level and finished that in over 13 minutes (over a minute more than I got the silver at)... I didn't use any powerups as well to add to getting my gold for that achievement. But it's still stuck at "Silver".

Looking forward to an answer...

[Post New]by luinar on May 10, 15 7:32 PM
Do you think it's an error? I'm getting the same. I've tried leaving the game going for ages but still can't get that achievement. Should we report it?

LilFae
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by LilFae on May 11, 15 7:35 AM
luinar wrote:Do you think it's an error? I'm getting the same. I've tried leaving the game going for ages but still can't get that achievement. Should we report it?

That's probably a good idea.

MammawJo
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by MammawJo on May 11, 15 8:42 AM
If I remember correctly, the time is 15 minutes and you must complete the level also.

Edit: Just went back & checked. My time was 15:53. Since I saved one task until I got the achievement, I'm assuming the actual time for the gold is somewhere between 15:30 & 15:45

Edited on 05/11/2015 at 9:20:57 AM PST

LilFae
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by LilFae on May 11, 15 9:11 AM
MammawJo is right on I just finished the last level in a bit over 15 mins and got the gold! Thank you for letting us know!

rheadamom
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by rheadamom on Jul 6, 15 4:44 PM
Thank you. I asked this on another part of this forum, and came across this. I played the last one for 15:30 and finally made it, lol

Go to: