skippystwin
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Again, moving staircases

[Post New]by skippystwin on Apr 19, 15 4:08 PM
Why is everything locked? I have the CE and I still can't figure it out. I put the stairs next to the flower and still get the same message. Help. Never mind.

Edited on 04/19/2015 at 5:43:40 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Again, moving staircases

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 20, 15 12:09 PM
Hi skippystwin,

To answer your question about why the technical issues thread is locked for Dangerous Games risoners of Destiny Collector's Edition, a recent change to our Forums includes the automatic locking of threads that have been inactive for 180 days or more, so this is the explanation for why some of the threads in this Forum have been locked. This new feature was put into place to help improve stability and performance in the Forums.

If you'd like to start a new thread on a topic that's already been discussed, you can absolutely do so, as we encourage players to continue discussing games.

If you'd like to refer to an older thread in your post, you can definitely copy and paste the URL for the older thread in your post. Please keep in mind that in keeping with the Forum Rules, only links from the Big Fish website can be included in Forum posts.

In regards to progressing in this particular game with the stairs, it may be helpful to look at the following walkthrough:

Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny Walkthrough

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: