bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mystery of Neuschwanstein forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 20, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Mystery of Neuschwanstein forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery of Neuschwanstein players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Mystery of Neuschwanstein forum

[Post New]by dorisida on Apr 21, 15 9:55 AM
I started this game as usual and found the whole thing was ONLY in German! Did anyone else have this? I couldn't change it anywhere, and honestly, it's just not the same . . .

DeadRiver
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,688 Posts

[Post New]by DeadRiver on Apr 30, 15 11:34 PM
My version was in English and in my opinion you didn't miss anything.

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on May 1, 15 12:54 AM
The game came up for me in German only also, which I found a plus, as I'm a German in Germany.
As far as I remember, what is considered the "main language" of a PC can be determined by 'something' on one's PC (Windows version/settings, or country code somewhere deep down; just as the game's programmers sometimes also offer the PC "name" as player name). And it's probably meant as a nice convenience, but - as this heteronomous decision is not always in accordance with the player's wishes or reality - a language choice would certainly have been better.

[Post New]by simchabl on Jun 25, 15 7:38 PM
Okay, I've made it through the game & am now in the bonus content. In the hidden object game in the catacombs, I can't find the life, water & fire items. I click on the hint, & the area is hi-lighted. I click on that hi-lighted area but none of the items register as being 'found'. Any suggestions?

Go to: