gammafish
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Highest Ranking? *spoilers*

[Post New]by gammafish on Jun 20, 09 1:40 PM
Has anyone gotten the highest ranking yet? I'm at 800/1000 points and don't know what I'm missing.
I got 10 pts for surving the first battle, then I got points for earning over 10K, 50K, 100K and 1 million drachma. Also 70 points for each character story with an additional 150 for finishing them all.
Finally, I got points for finishing all the side quests and points for defeating 100 pirates.

But there's still 200 pts to find, it seems. Has anyone stumbled across any others or have an idea what they might be?

Re:Highest Ranking? *spoilers*

[Post New]by becogan on Jun 22, 09 5:44 PM
Alas, I am in the same situation . Happily, theSandlot Forum for Tradewinds Odyssey did have a similar question; the person asking had 900 points, including a feat I didn't know about: "The 7 Secrets of Highly Effective Merchants". It would seem, from the poster's link to some screenshots ([url removed by moderator] -- the 13th screenshot) that for this feat, one has to make 50 million dollars!
Hope this helps.

Edited on 06/25/2009 at 12:47:39 PM PST

gammafish
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by gammafish on Jun 23, 09 12:28 AM
Thanks! I finally figured it out though! If you open up your Feats menu and click to the right or left of Feats it'll switch to "Feats to yet Obtain" menu.
The last 2 feats I need are to obtain 50 million drachmar and 100 million.
I don't know if I'm going to bother though since after finishing the story mode it seems like prices for contraband hardly want to fluctuate at all.
I was really hoping for an easter-egg type thing like they put in thier Westward games. A hidden port or quest or something.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jun 25, 09 1:01 PM
Hey becogan,

Just letting you know that I had to edit out the URL from your post in order to comply with our forum FAQs, which state that we don't allow for the posting of URLs/links to other websites.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

[Post New]by thethirdreich on Jun 22, 11 1:59 PM
most of the tasks r pretty easy i just have to get the 100 mil task and im done but alas i saved over my 90mil file by accident

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Highest Ranking? *spoilers*

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Sep 11, 13 2:45 PM
Thank you VERY much, gammafish! I might never have noticed.

Note that the 100-million feat is in "FT mode", meaning Free Trade mode.

On the other hand, when you have no more quests for a character, the game tells you you're IN Free-Trade mode, so presumably that counts.

Edited on 09/11/2013 at 2:45:58 PM PST

Go to: