Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery of Neuschwanstein here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 20, 15 1:03 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 04/20/2015 at 6:38:33 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery of Neuschwanstein here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 20, 15 6:38 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery of Neuschwanstein here.

[Post New]by cherpassion on Apr 23, 15 10:54 AM
I cannot get the game to even open. Just goes to a black page. My windows I'm using is XP professional. I just purchased this game yesterday. What do I do. Whats the problem?

[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 04/24/2015 at 7:03:06 AM PST

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

How do I use Rusty Iron Key for door in theatre hall with man's face on it?

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Jul 10, 15 5:13 PM
How do I use Rusty Iron Key for door in theatre hall with man's face on it?

Can someone please tell me if the rusty key is the one to be used to open the large door that was behind the curtains in the theatre hall. It has a bearded man's face on it? There's nothing I can do to remove the rust, and I cannot get the key to work,, and that's the only one I have. I either get the msg. 'impossible' or I need to try it a different way (I think) and 'it won't work that way ( I think). I'm so frustrated with it. I found a walk through, in German, and the key that gets used sure looks like the one I've got, but it does look shinier. I didn't notice if she used something to remove the rust or not - I skipped through a lot of it, that I had already done.

There's no other area on the map that shows something needs to be done, other than where I'm at. Can someone Please Help me? I'd sure appreciate it. Otherwise, I'm Stuck! I've had glitches in games, but I don't know if this is one or not. But I sure can't figure out what else it could be. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

I'm using Windows Vista.

Edited on 07/10/2015 at 9:58:52 PM PST

Go to: