GrandmaTyra
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

pets,spoilers and butterflies

[Post New]by GrandmaTyra on Apr 20, 15 2:45 AM
I have been playing Midnight Castle for awhile but just found out about the forum.Can someone please explain spoilers, tell me how to getting butterflies and tell me how to getting new pets.I'm on level 45 and my pet is the Snow Griffin.

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

Re:pets,spoilers and butterflies

[Post New]by gernespieler on Apr 20, 15 3:35 AM
Grandma Tyra, welcome to the Forum
If you are playing on iOS or Android you will not yet have the spring content and thus the butterflies (for the morphing flowers). Spoilers are infos that players on lower levels might not want to have/know. To hatch new pets you will need eggs and you can see everything you need too in the crafting section. Click on the paw tab and you will see all available pets. Furthermore it might be very good if you go to the locked thread "Helpful links for MC" as there is the strategy guide with a lot of helpful infomation.

GrandmaTyra
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by GrandmaTyra on Apr 20, 15 7:55 PM
When I open the pet section in crafting the only thing there is the Snow Griffin and the food. Do I have to do something or reach a coin minimum to craft pets? I have a lot of eggs.

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Apr 20, 15 8:15 PM
Hi GrandmaTyra,
Welcome to the forum if you are playing on PC and we want to craft a pet you need to go to the craft page click on the paw as gern said and look at what eatch pets needs to be crafted you will need the egg for that pet plus said amount of coins and other things if they are light up you have enough but if they are like a shadow then that is what you need plus when you have all you need for that pet it will say craft.
Hope this helps and happy gameing
Randy
PS
Also as gern said read Helpful links for MC

GrandmaTyra
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by GrandmaTyra on Apr 20, 15 9:14 PM
Hi gernespieler, I'm so confused and rude. I didn't thank you for the welcome. Can any of my problems be because I'm playing on a Kindle?

GrandmaTyra
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by GrandmaTyra on Apr 20, 15 9:24 PM
I'm sorry everyone. The only place I have found information on pets is in inventory. I don't see anything about pets in the crafting lab. Now I'm really confused.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Apr 20, 15 9:29 PM
Helpful Links for Midnight Castle

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/284084.page

Midnight Castle Tips and Tricks

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/midnight-castle-f2p-tips-and-tricks/

GrandmaTyra
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by GrandmaTyra on Apr 20, 15 9:45 PM
OMG!!! I have been missing it all this time. It was right there where you all said it was. My old eyes didn't see it. Now I have to choose a pet.Thank you all for the help. Karen

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Apr 20, 15 10:05 PM
no problem At least you found it and that is the important thing

GrandmaTyra
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by GrandmaTyra on Apr 20, 15 10:36 PM
Now I would like friends to collect thank you cards. I have 598 gift box's to give away. Karen

GrandmaTyra
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by GrandmaTyra on Apr 20, 15 10:45 PM
Oops. I forgot to tell you my ID. It's a170695. I don't completely understand how gifting works so I will need help. Thank you, Karen

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Apr 20, 15 10:55 PM
Sorry to add to your confusion Grandma Tyra but those gift boxes can not be given away at present. Currently the developers have not given us a use for them so they keep adding up in our inventory.

The gifts you give a friend come from your own inventory. Your friend will have a wish list (so should you). You choose which gift you want to send to your friend. If the items shows clearly in the wish list, you can gift it (& the computer will take it from your inventory). If you do not have an item your friend has on her/his list, it will appear in red.

Check out the Strategy Guide in the Helpful Links For Midnight Castle.

Go to: