Chapter 34 - Worker stuck on island

[Post New]by missann68 on Apr 20, 15 3:56 PM
I notice that the discussions ceased on this issue sometime in 2013! Unless BFG has snuck in an update I'm unaware of, it is still an issue! Am remembering why I became so frustrated with this game. Seems to me the developers just decided to go on to 2 and 3 (which are really good, by the way) and forget the buggy first version!

Can someone explain to me why issues such as this have not been addressed in four years? Sorry for the rant, but....

smwood8
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Chapter 34 - Worker stuck on island

[Post New]by smwood8 on Jun 9, 15 6:54 AM
I'm having trouble figuring out the meaning of the plant layouts; for instance, "Left is not Right"; or "Everything" on the last game, or "Pyramid".

Do you know what the flower choices are for these?

DebbieAnnie
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by DebbieAnnie on Jul 10, 15 3:26 PM
Go to YouTube and enter "Gardens inc from rakes to riches level (whatever you need)" you will find help on every level for all 3 games.. I fast forward the game that I choose using the white slide thingy at the botton of the YouTube screen just to make sure the person that posted the level has Gold + Ribbon... Tons and Tons of help...let me know how you do,,,Debbie

DebbieAnnie
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by DebbieAnnie on Jul 10, 15 3:30 PM
BTW my worker gets stuck on the island too, so I just make sure I have upgrated truck enough so I can "give up" one of my workers... also make sure you have upgraded the pier enough so that another worker can go get the eagle?? I can't remember what it is...anyway have fun.....

Go to: