warmbear
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Why are all the threads locked?

[Post New]by warmbear on Apr 20, 15 10:53 PM
Why are all the threads locked in this forum?

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Why are all the threads locked?

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 21, 15 1:43 PM
Hi warmbear,

I wanted to drop by and let you know that our system automatically locks any threads that have been inactive for over 90 days. It looks like this game was released over a year ago, which explains why those threads were inactive and locked by the system.

If there's anything you'd like to post about this game, you can definitely start a new thread in this forum.

bfgWaimea

warmbear
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by warmbear on Apr 21, 15 6:40 PM
Good Evening...

I am having technical issues with this game, (Which I just purchased).. I can understand locking old threads, but I do not understand why the tech support thread would get locked, no matter how old it is. *shrug*

In any case, this game crashes to desktop continuously, and I have this issue with no other game. The game tries to report that there is a fatal error when it crashes to desktop, but the reporting never goes through to where ever it is attempting to report to.

My system is up to date, including video and audio drivers. Win7, 64 bit.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 22, 15 8:34 AM
Hi warmbear,

I'm sorry to hear that this particular game seems to crash on your desktop. I definitely know how frustrating this can be.

It may be helpful to look at the following help page Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen . If you are still seeing issues, please contact our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help!

I definitely understand how it doesn't seem beneficial to lock the technical thread. The feature of the inactive thread lock was put into place to help improve stability and performance in the Forums.

I've gone ahead and added a newer technical thread in this particular game Forum. Feel free to post any technical issues in that thread since we do ask that they be placed in that thread. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: