shanyem
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Huru Help

[Post New]by shanyem on Jun 20, 09 3:13 PM
I've been having trouble being able to do all the levels on each beach - says I have to upgrade a building, etc. but it says no upgrade available. Does this mean I have to get expert on ALL parts of each level to continue?

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

Re:Huru Help

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Jun 20, 09 3:19 PM
Hi Shanyem, I just wanted to welcome you to the Pond.

I am sorry that I can't help you but hopefullly it will not be too long before a fish swims through that can.

Happy gaming when you have got your problem solved.

C

melisten
Manatee
Manatee
3,783 Posts

[Post New]by melisten on Jun 20, 09 3:34 PM
Welcome Shanyem to the pond where I say the water warm and the fish cool

Sorry never played Huru Beach Party , sure a fish will swim by and give you a helping hand

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Jun 21, 09 2:28 PM
Bumping for Shanyem in the hope that someone can help her.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jun 22, 09 10:55 AM
Hi all,

Just letting you know that I've gone ahead and moved this thread to the official Huru Beach Party forum.

Please note that you can find individual forums for each one of our games by going clicking on the All Game Forums link at the top of the page. Just click on this link and it will take you to this page and you can find a forum for every game by using the search bar or by viewing the alphabetical game list.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

TrevC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by TrevC on Jun 22, 09 3:31 PM
Shanyem. No you do not have to do all parts at expert to continue. Sometimes you cannot complete a beach until you have done parts of others, So when you get stuck, start another beach until you release the resource you need then go back.

Simples.

Go to: