basically stuck, any help?

[Post New]by RobynRenea on Apr 21, 15 5:13 PM
I've got bags galore and shovels yet can't get the manure activated, also have been searching for something to find the missing husband but nothing activated at the cave either, I'm basically stuck, I've done everything else so far, what am I missing? Any help, please?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:basically stuck, any help?

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 21, 15 9:10 PM
You won't be able to get any manure until the shipbuilder guy asks you to go get gunpowder.

The missing husband one is tricky, because you have to click around for an invisible object. Highlight below for spoilers:

Go to the Forbidden Coast and click around the crack in the rock above the cave. You should eventually find a boot. Bring the boot back to Alba in the Slum.

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Apr 23, 15 12:02 AM
There is a guy sitting next the the alchemist's shop near the docks. I think you have to give him money to unlock the manure.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Apr 23, 15 8:18 PM
Severine is correct. Until your ship is finished and you are given the quest for gunpowder, even though the gentleman is there, willing to make gunpowder, the manure will not be available.

Keep in mind the game is quest driven. While you can't get too far ahead of it, it still likes to tease you with the possibilities.

Edited on 04/24/2015 at 11:35:32 AM PST

Go to: